Bountiful harvest!

18 Likes

There you go. Looks great nice haul

Morning and High! Beyond my wildest dreams! Look under the grow for the live versions. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out

great harvest @highcountrygal

Great job!!! What’s next?

Very nice . You have done well ! Yes,Whats next ?

Thank you so much! Well now funny that you ask, on a whim I just planted about 10 seeds on the 13th and they are all up and standing tall today. Exorcist, Purple Dragon, Bohemian Rhapsody, Space Terror 1 (from my plant), Chuckies Goo (from my plant) and an unknown I found in my seed box. I used a seed warmer pad with saran wrap laid on top. 3 days to be above soil. Now I have to figure out what to do for outside. :woman_farmer:t4:

2 Likes

High takSiX-420! Thanks! So far for summer, this is so hard, Afghani (from here) Goldleaf (from here but gifted to me), Hash Sugar Daddy and Chocolate Hash Plant. I’ll start with these, weed, so to speak, out males and go from there. I do not really want any more than 8 plants. What are your plans? :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

High @highcountrygal
I’m getting ready to harvest my first grow indoors, Buddha’s Sister

How cool is that!! Pat yourself on the back because it’s hard on the first grow anywhere. It’s like listening to some one speaking in a different language. :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

Thanks! As a matter fact I will! After everything I’ve been through with this 1st grow I deserve a pat on the back! LOL!
But it will all be worth it in the end!

1 Like

4 Likes

Just the knowledge you have gained from your experience is priceless! Wait till you inhale your first hit from your own grow just as priceless! :woman_farmer:t4:

2 Likes

I can’t wait ! Anticipation is killing me!

1 Like

LMAO That’s why I just had these seeds come up, impatient as heck!! So I am getting everything together ahead of time so I don’t go broke. Amazon has really good deals on soil (Fox Farms) and has everything from A to zigzags. I can spend hours just looking at everything they have for us weedheads. If you haven’t joined Prime check it out. It all gets delivered to my waiting arms. :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

Yes Amazon is great I got my tent set up for way cheaper than I originally expected! Everything from nutrients to lights it’s cheaper on Amazon for sure!!

1 Like

If I may ask where do you live? East County of San Diego for me.

1 Like

Cool! I Love Cali! Im in Boston Mass.

No wonder you grow inside! Have you been affected by this serious weather? Were you able to see the meteor over your way today?

1 Like