Bobthebuilder First Grow Newbie Northern Cali Indoor (White Widow Feminized Autoflower)

No worries brother! @BobTheBuilder I will explain it any way that works for you. I was blessed / cursed with a very analytic brain and I tent to be kinda direct sometimes. lol

Sounds like you got what I was trying to get to you!

Those Fox Farms nutrients are probably dropping your pH in down into the 5’s and that would account for the lower runoff pH. Though I saw another grow yesterday with a low runoff pH in FFOF so this is just a reminder to me that it was zombo’s grow journal in case the low pH continues.

1 Like

@BobTheBuilder

Just to clarify, Let your tap water sit in a open container for 24hrs BEFORE you adjust the PH down to 6.5 just before watering. Recheck the PH of the water in the open container each time you water as it will change (at least mine does). When feeding add your nutes from the water of your open container and then PH to 6.5 after mixing.

3 Likes

Awesome Thank you Picked up the PH up and down with some strips for quick checks Filled a bunch of jugs to air out I think we are getting there Thanks for your patience and the help!

1 Like

@BobTheBuilder

Your welcome. Everyone here has your back!

I’ve learned so much by reading here and from asking questions and getting answers from all the great members here. I still have so much to learn, but I’m trying to pay it foreword when I can.

3 Likes

those strips are good to verify that your meter is accurate! @BobTheBuilder

1 Like

Good point! I too have learned sooo much here! and the help is so awesome Can’t thank you and everyone else enough! @Rugar89 @bob31 @Stoner_Cody420 @Nug-bug

3 Likes

@BobTheBuilder You can pay us back by growing some great buds! No pressure! Lol

keep asking question and read around the forum, there is a ton of great info!

1 Like

@bob31 Only great? I was shooting for you gotta try this! LOL

2 Likes

I’m with you brother! Raise the bar another notch! Good man! @BobTheBuilder

Now I’m noticing a goldfish brown speckled type discoloration on one of my big girls amnesia haze but not on new growth more on big leaves, could’ve been from nute spray from before cause since, haven’t given nutes but twice and ph is good, always 6.8 or little below. I did get good weed… maybe I’m being paranoid but don’t think so :joy:. My pics don’t come out good. What did you find out about yours, the first pic with slight gold discoloration? Hope you’re feeling better :grin:

1 Like

I meant goldish not goldfish :joy:

1 Like

Our PH is way off but workable! Suggested PH up & PH down. our watering PH was 7.3 so we were locking out nutes. Soil run off PH was down so locking out at that end too. A little TLC and we should be back and growing good! and a little overfeeding when they started flowering it we read some different stuff and it threw a wrench into how we were doing it. While I was in hospital we had another water but I think it did more harm than good! Anyway back on top of it and looking forward to finishing this grow and starting the next. Learned alot Hope I can remember it! LOL What no goldfish AWWW LOL @bonnie1 @Rugar89 @Nug-bug @bob31

2 Likes

Holy crap @BobTheBuilder
Glad your ok
Take care of you bro :+1:
The girls are looking good
Hope you recovery is fast my friend

Wow how time goes when life hits you! We harvested last Sat July 29. So we are 1 week into drying. Stems are still flexible leaves that are still there are also flexible so we are close to end of dry. Our buds look awesome, trichomes all cloudy with just a few showing amber. I am amazed at how many trichomes we have. They are almost solid most are touching. Then I compared to buds someone purchased ours look a lot better. Trying to get a picture of trichomes but not having much luck. Will keep trying Just wanted to update everyone. Thanks for all the help along the way. We are preparing to start our next grow, so we will be back shortly. with a better journal and hopefully keep my medical out of the middle of it! @Sl1 @bob31 @Jmesser80 @bonnie1 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Stoner_Cody420 @Nug-bug

10 Likes

@BobTheBuilder… wow :rofl:really lookin great… good & plenty! How’s the high? Very very nice. I’ll be harvesting at end of month so really jealous right now. Trying autos 2nd grow. Stay well and happy growing :grimacing::leaves::herb::seedling:

1 Like

congrats on the great harvest @BobTheBuilder Nicely done! Make sure you tag us on the new grow!

Also consider updating this one to let us know how the finished product does! :palm_tree::thumbsup::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Such a great harvest :+1:
Well done,got me drooling over here

2 Likes

Quick question since its our first grow To know when to stop drying and trim out, I read that the stem will snap and then good for trimming and then into jars. Just not sure on the sign for done drying Stems right now bend but do not snap @Nug-bug @bob31 @bonnie1 @ktreez420 @Onlythebest79 @Countryboyjvd1971 @GetbackJoJo @Sl1 @Rugar89 @Stoner_Cody420

1 Like

Give them a few more days then, they are ready when they snap. Usually takes 7-10 days.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag,however I’ve yet to go through harvest/dry/cure. But all information I’ve seen concurs with what @Rugar89

1 Like