Bobthebuilder First Grow Newbie Northern Cali Indoor (White Widow Feminized Autoflower)

Looking great @BobTheBuilder keep up the good work

1 Like

Looking good. Makes me want to make a bigger
grow space.

1 Like

Great Grow!!! @BobTheBuilder what kind of lights are you running. I see you had 4 but I couldn’t see the brand. And are you happy with them.

Amazon.com @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

Thanks No on the transplant since they are autoflower we are staying in these pots. First grow so we are going with advice from experience Definite learning experience! @bonnie1

1 Like

Great price! Have you tested it to see if it pulls the 392 watts that they advertise. I have found that alot of these china built lights are exaggerating the actual wattage pulling out the wall. @BobTheBuilder

Just an update The ladies seem healthy We have 2 that seem to be almost a different breed. 18 are short and wide the other 2 are tall and thin Good color Nice dark green One has some brown leaf tips but not all leaves I think i may have got the light too close! Any and all comments are welcome! @bob31 @Sl1 @Jmesser80 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bonnie1 @MAXHeadRoom @ktreez420 @peachfuzz

13 Likes

Woohoo looking good brother

2 Likes

Looks good @BobTheBuilder that tall one is how tall? Looks like it’s getting close to the light?

1 Like

Wow!! Those girls are lookin mighty fine!!! I’m really hoping for my plants to look like that, unbelievabley beautiful. The buds stretching up to the light is a sight to see! How old are your plants now? I really have no idea how long I stay in veg, everyone said for awhile. Big Bud looks like has some flower or bud beginning, idn, I’ll take pics tomorrow, great job :grimacing:

1 Like

Great job! Looking good.

1 Like

25 inches and the one next to it 23 I can move my lights up but rest are at about 15 - 20 inches @bob31

Ok brother just a heads up so you remember to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn those buds! They look great!

1 Like

I will probably move the tall plants together so I can get them under one light and adjust up. When we started feeding those 2 plants just about jumped out of the ground! @bob31

2 Likes

Yeah @BobTheBuilder they’re basically giants! They’re gonna provide some great medicine!

1 Like

Looking really good!

2 Likes

Its been awhile Life jumped in a threw punch. Had a massive heart attack 1 week ago today, got a stent and on the mend. On to the girls I know we have problems so I thought I would post some pics from 6 21 and today. I got nasty discolorations on a few plants and some of the plants almost seem to be another species anyway Please take a look and offer an opinion! Thanks in advance you guys have been and are awesome! @Sl1 @bonnie1 @Jmesser80 @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

Hope you feel better and light up some of those trees

1 Like

Sorry you to here about the heart attack, truly glad your still with us @BobTheBuilder
If it is possible the guys will need a pic in regular light,to give the best prognosis.

1 Like

Thanks will get a couple right now!

2 Likes