Bobthebuilder First Grow Newbie Northern Cali Indoor (White Widow Feminized Autoflower)

I will be posting here with my progress on our grow. The ladies are doing good! We are week 2 day5, they put some roots through the bottom and almost doubled in size overnight.I post a few pics from the start and bring you all up to date! Thanks for reading @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sl1

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply. As I said the plans have changed ALOT since the beginning. I have been trying to figure it out. When I first read I was looking at SCROG using small plants. We have a limit on growing area here in the county where I live. We have 50 sf to work with.There is no limit on the number of plants as long as the canopy does not exceed the 50 sf. That is how I came up with the table size 7 x 5 2/3 which gives me 40 sf - 2 sf per plant with a cushion for canopy size. So since we are on our own we are struggling. We are supposed to get introduced to one of the larger growers in the area here but we will have to wait and see. Right now the girls are all between 1" and 2" all with second set of leaves and a nice dark green.

7 Likes

Just wanted to show off our ladies. Week 2 day 1. Had a glitch, late yesterday, humidifier ran out, temp spiked and humidity dropped. It was late in the day so I do not think it affected anything! real protective of our ladies.

3 Likes

Week 2 Day 2 Thought I would post some pics I have been trying to do every other day Hope that is not too much!

3 Likes

Week 2 Day 4 The girls are looking good. pics below

6 Likes

Looking great. I’ll be following along for sure.

2 Likes

Had to share some pics again! Week 2 Day 5. Our girls are showing their roots and almost double in size from yesterday! We will be transplant to 5 gallon buckets on their next move. Since we have roots How long do we have to do this. I know once we hit the big buckets I will need our grow shed done. Any help would be appreciated!

6 Likes

That’s around when I transplant mine.

2 Likes

They look great @BobTheBuilder got the tag and the link works too. Im with @Jmesser80 on the transplant!

How many plants do you have?

1 Like

I was hoping I had abit of time Have to finish the grow shed. Lights on the way. All the pieces should be here first part of the week; fans, ducts,and all the misc needed I hope! 20 Lovely Ladies

2 Likes

They’ll be fine till then! @BobTheBuilder but next week is crunch time!

And this is not critical only observations… ( I know your decision was thought out from your other post. )

If you scrog 25 SQ foot with like 8 plants you would save a bit of money on seeds.

If the goal is rapid turnover then growing 20 is about right. Just seems like a lot of plants…

Interesting grow and I will love to follow along with you and we can see what you think towards the end of this grow!

3 Likes

Bro looking great I’ll be coming along for the ride for sure
I can’t wait to see the shed set up girls look healthy
Keep the updates and tags coming bro
:cowboy_hat_face::v:happy growing CB

1 Like

Hey thanks for the tag, can’t wait to see what you Grow in 50 sq ft!

1 Like

Pics today The girls are looking good lots of growth! The shed should be ready by tomorrow all the parts are arriving today & tomorrow

7 Likes

Looking nice your going to be a busy boy @BobTheBuilder
Lol :laughing:

We are changing it up a bit. It was suggested to do a mid transplant so we are doing a 2 gallon to build the roots. The lights got hung up in transit and did not get here till late today. I did not get as much done as I hoped on the shed so we are staying in our grow room inside a while longer. Going to meet with a local grower to share our knowledge, well I get to know his and I will do my best to share what I know. Pics tomorrow. I am impressed our ladies are throwing quite a fragrance already.I thought it was the roommates supply but when we checked closer it was our ladies. I hope this is a good thing!

3 Likes

The girls are looking good Have an awesome scent! Transplant tomorrow! Pics are today! Lights showed up got the electric in to the grow shed.

6 Likes

Okay we did the transplant and set up the LEDs What a scramble Should have been an easy switch but you all know how that goes LOL! Right after we added the LEDs we popped a breaker, old school wiring. Won’t be a problem when we get in the shed Have 3 20 amp circuits in there. Lots of heat from the LEDS added 2 small circulating fans blowing between the lights and the plants. Lights are right at 24 " above the tallest plant. Still running warm Humidity is okay. Only running 3 lights covering about 13 square feet Thinking about backing down to 2 I would still be at 784 actual watts Added some pics. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

3 Likes

Another update! Noticed a slight yellowing of the 2 bottom leaves. It is present in 8 of 20 plants it started about 2-3 days ago. Did not think a lot about it but they seem to be getting more yellow. Top leaves look great A dark green. We are week 3 day 4. Ideas?

1 Like

Your looking good to me the single leaves will yellow die off in my experience
I wouldn’t get to crazy unless you see issues in new growth or if it really effects old growth

1 Like