Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

ok brother you got it @Rugar89

She was in a paper bag for 10 days so she’s pretty dry, actually perfectly dry/ I’m sure being in the jar will bring out the humidity. I’m planning to burp them twice a day for 30 minutes for the first week and then once a day for 30 minutes.

That should work @BIGE

Hoping the runt gives me about an ounce! She smells pretty good!

Thank You kind sir!
You know the drill! Fresh out of likes. :heart:

1 Like

Grow Journal Update: 1 July 2017
AK47 Auto ILGM
Day 158 from sprout. Day 114 in Flower (Feb 25, 2017)
Harvested 13 June 2017
13 June to 23 June 2017 in paper bag
23 June to ?? Jarred and burped 2x per day

So after 10 days of drying in a paper bag and now 7 days in the jar, burped 2x per day I snuck a small part off of a lower bud and loaded up the peace pipe.

Similar to Gorilla Glue in smell and smoke hit on throat. Almost instant buzz and still feeling well almost an hour later. This is going to be some very good medicine! Woo Hoo!

@BIGE @Niala @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @OldStealth @Hogmaster @daz49

13 Likes

@bob31… Hey Bob… You leave buds to dry in paper bag… Where do you keep the paper bags? They stay in bags for entire period of drying?

Nice @bob31 I’m happy your finally getting a chance to taste her :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v:
We are all going to stuff in jar curing together lol
Me you and @BIGE :clap::clap: nice lol

1 Like

yep it’s a pretty sweet feeling! @Countryboyjvd1971

I’m now anticipating the gorilla glue and gold leaf! The BBA is for the wifey and when Bob needs to sleep :wink:

It only gets better from here brother with the skill you’ve obtained bro sky is the limit hahahaha

2 Likes

while I’ve got you @Countryboyjvd1971 how old was this current grow when you started nutes?

I started as soon as the feeder leaves
(technical name) lol
Died off so three four weeks from seed @bob31

I was gonna do a transplant into the big pots and then start nutes the week after. The Gold leaf is so huge that I’m going to have to transplant her soon! She’s now more than double the size of both the BBA which are almost exactly the same size.

Nice problem to have and that sounds like a plan to me now that I think about it it was about the same time I transplant my girls brother

That’s awesome @bob31! I agree on the AK47. Good medicine!!! :+1:

1 Like