Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

So the wet harvest is 35 grams. I know I’m gonna loose some as it dries but I’m happy with that for now!
Hopefully gets me about an ounce dry!

6 Likes

Congrats Bob.
I know it’s been a long waiting game for her to be ready. Will be some of the best smoke you’ve ever had. Enjoy it brother!

1 Like

@bob31… Nice job, time to get some reefer wrappers lol

1 Like

Yayyyyyyyyy @bob31 she’s finally hanging the little stubborn girl woohoo :raised_hands: can’t wait for you to taste her :yum: :+1::cowboy_hat_face:John

2 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo she’s swinging from the yard arm matey!

2 Likes

Forgot to include this yesterday but after I cut her down I took the soft pot over to the compost pile and dumped out the pot but funny thing was the root ball didn’t have that strong ball of roots that you see all the time.

I’m not sure what went wrong with her at the end. Puzzling to me. I will snap a pic when I go out.

Runt plant runt roots too I guess!

6 Likes

That could have been her problem all along bob she didn’t have a strong root base to work off of
Ding ding ding I think your onto something here lol

5 Likes

I keep going back over this and I have to admit, I’m not sure where she went wrong. Oh well, I’m moving forward and gonna keep this grow in mind for future reference, thats for sure @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

That’s all you can do @bob31 live and learn brother
Life goes on she’ll be a tasty treat either way hahaha

4 Likes

You got that right brother! The first in a long line! hahaha

3 Likes

I had to cull one of my outdoor girls she change her name to katlin hahaha so bye bye :wave: she/he went lol?

4 Likes

oh no that sucks. No Kaitlins in the garden for @Countryboyjvd1971

Feed him to the squirrels?

2 Likes

I’m going to make butter with him/her bob should be good for that at least lol
It’s all good 4 more outside @bob31 and the 7 I got indoors it’s going to be a good winter hahahhha

2 Likes

hahaha it certainly is! A Good Winter Indeed! @Countryboyjvd1971

Let me know when you do something along those lines. I wonder what the levels of CBD would be in her / him / it ? Very interesting!

1 Like

I had started to flower bob and buds where super Airey

The more plant had buds like this all over and stopped growing five finger leaves ?

1 Like

yeah thats weird? She must have let a traumatic life. Was she a swimmer too? lol @Countryboyjvd1971

I’m guessing it was from going from indoors to outdoors and then we had temp swing of 40 degrees in the same week and lows went back into the low 40s as well for a few weeks
I’m not stressing it bob I rushed them out cause I ran out of room inside
The strange thing is the other one I put out at same time seems to be fine and thriving?
It’s a learning process brother
I’ve never started them inside them moved them out I always started them outdoors

6 Likes

Ok jarred up the AK. She is smelling good and nice and sticky!

Final weight in s couple weeks!

10 Likes

Can you tag me on this one Bro.

1 Like

the last ak i grew sure stunk! way more than the amnesia haze and blueberry!
great job @bob31…the smaller buds of this last harvest of mine are about cured…crisp,sticky,looks like kinetic sand when you grind it up and dump it out…lol

2 Likes