Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

Ok good yeah I can see the difference in that I was wondering about the amber we all like to see bro

I don’t see any amber yet. John, I think she’s teasing me, lol

1 Like

@Lia I think the negative pressure causes them to wind up there, plus I’m sure some come in on our clothes as well. Love my dogs, not their hair! lol

I’m hoping to get some amber soon! @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Cool bro :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face: Woohoo

that is awesome bob! i like your scope! will it hook up with htc desire 610 phones? just curious,next time you pick it up,could you investigate? no hurry

Did you drop your girl in a bowl of sugar (LOL).
Looks great Bob!

1 Like

NOTE* This is not all of these microscopes, only this particular model (maybe others too, but this is specifically for the camera I have.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?tag=greenrel-20

@BIGE They really don’t tell you which ones it will work on.

Here are the directions.

Please check these criteria before purchase!!!

1. Please make sure your android phone supports OTG function (This is VERY Important!).
    How to check for OTG support? Download the free app, USB OTG Checker ”
  2. This USB Microscope works only on Android 4.0+ system and does not support Apple iOS, Windows Phones, or Blackberry phones.
  3. The camera probe is waterproof (IP67) in a wading depth of no more than the focusing button
  4. The stainless steel material has a good heat dissipation effect, so the microscope’s handle will be relatively hot. This is normal and does not affect the use, so please do not worry!

Operation Instructions for Mac

1. Download the software: VLC Media Player
  2. Connect the inspection camera to the Mac
  3. Start VLC Media Player
  4. Choose [File]-[Open Capture Device]-[Teslong camera]

For Android 7.0 users
Please download the third party software, CameraFi, and make sure that the OTG function is turned on during use.

2 Likes

thank you bob!

1 Like

My pleasure. I don’t know what otg is but it worked on mine. I downloaded the app and with in 10 seconds I knew it would work!

2 Likes

My dog was rolling in my plants so often I finally ended up smoking him.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t get my weed on my dog, I just don’t know why my dog can’t stay off my weed! Lol ! @kartch

3 Likes

Hmm? What strain are you growing? Maybe it smells like a long lost puppy love.:unamused:

AK-47 the problem is I should have put some sort of filter on my passive air intake

1 Like

It’s like cat nip to a dog. I’ve had one eat almost 5g’s before. Right off the table. Kept nodding out. Lol felt like I had to catch up to his level.

1 Like

My grow is in my office and my lab lays in there while I’m in there. I have to run him out and shut the door before I open the tent.

I’ve heard lots of people say that their dog ate their MJ …

I’m very careful that he doesn’t party without me! He gets his CBD dog bones.

Lol yeah I’ve seen recipes for those

I use. Quilt batting. Air moves freely. Stops hair, gnats…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes that’s a great idea @OldStealth I’m definitely going to use that on my intake now that I see how much carp gets in.

2 Likes

those ak’s hands down won the stink contest in my last grow…lol pretty strong stuff,i have it and blueberry going this next round…i had to weed through a couple of duds,but we are all up except one. if this one does not germ well,it was not ment to be…lol i never really got a mature ak out of my last bunch either. the blueberry and amnesia haze matured and was great!

1 Like