Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

I put mine into 12/12 the same time as you, and I discovered the smallest amount of amber today! Gotta be another week or two. :confused:

2 Likes

@Lia well that makes me feel better!

@BIGE yeah I skipped a couple of updates… I wanted my next update to be that I was very milky and some amber… Lol

Thanks @OldStealth

2 Likes

Looking yummy there, Sir

I just finished my AK auto for a total of 98 days since I soaked the seed. She has a nice amber glow all over. You must of got the half auto half photo lol

Lol
She’s a stubborn one for sure @bob31
At this rate I’ll be harvesting a second grow before you get that one down hahahahahaha
Hopefully it switches over soon for you bro

1 Like

This is the best pic I could get, but it shows just the least little shade of amber.

Patience is hard!

3 Likes

Wowzers @bob31! What are you taking those photos with?

1 Like

It takes pretty good pics but it’s actually an microscope I think. @Willd

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Thank you. Thank you. @bob31
I have a similar one but the focus control and stand are both horrible. I don’t have a mobile phone. I’ll be using it with my MacBook Pro.

2 Likes

Frosty! :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

@bob31 nice job bro @Willd you’re in love the camera if you get one

2 Likes

I’ve been reading some debate about reducing light at the end of flowering to make them ripen faster, especially with WW. They say WW is slow. Apparently it may reduce yield. Have you considered this, looked into the possibility?

@lia reducing it to what level? I’m on 12/12 now.
I hadn’t really considered going below 12/12 but I know a lot of growers do like a 48 hour period of darkness before harvest.

But I’m always keeping my ears open to ideas.

Well, it occurred to me that days in October, the final weeks of flower, are shorter than 12 hours. So should we recreate that in an inside grow? Turns out it’s really controversial. I’m not convinced either way, so I wondered if you’d formed an opinion.

I’ve heard 14/10 bob is beneficial at the end of the grow as well @Lia
I’m thinking of trying it on my gorilla glue tent in a couple weeks as well as reducing my light for the last few weeks I think I’m going to step out my two 400 watt fixtures in two stages one week behind each other ?
@Majiktoker recommend the 10/14 on a thread and @Niala recommended the light to me on my last grow
So

2 Likes

No @lia I really hadn’t but my girl is so non typical that she wouldn’t be a good test either.

I’m getting ready to drop a few blueberry autos and I’d be willing to use one of them to test that way I have two exact plants grown the same except changing the lighting from 12/12 to 14/10 and maybe 16/8 over say the last month.

Something to consider…

Edit… I think I wrote that incorrectly…
12 on 12 off 12/12 10/14 and 8/16

@Countryboyjvd1971… I have been running my plants 14/10 now for 2 weeks or so…they are in veg and majictoker says it’s great for plants, so I’m trying it out

1 Like

Ok it might have been your thread that I read it @Zombo ok so he recommended to go with it in veg as well ? Wait your growing autos right bud

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971… I’m growing photos and yeah he recommended it…, I even asked why do all the peeps use the 18/6 and he said it was just an accepted or arbitrary light period they use. He suggested the 14/10 and said the plants are healthier with this time frame…

Just for clarification