Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

There going slow…Lol took a week to go from 50/50 to 35/65

Amber this week. I’m looking for as much milky as I can get with some amber.

2 Likes

they are looking great bob!

1 Like

I don’t know a whole lot about the ak47 I’ve never grown it not even sure I ever smoked it
So maybe they are slow finishers ?

Mine has not been typical from day one.

I’m looking forward to the blueberry autos for the next grow and then bringing the other ak seeds I have back for another try later in the summer maybe. I have two more. I also have the gold leaf. The plan is to grow one as a mother and another just as a regular grow. Then pull clones off mom as needed, desired.

I’m also thinking about growing some blue dream as well.

4 Likes

Yeah I remember all the issues you had getting her going bro been a good experience for sure you learned a lot lol
I like photos for the fact if you run into issues during veg you can hold off flowering and correct issue then flower ? Just my preference

1 Like

Grow Journal Update: 26 April 2017

AK47 Auto ILGM

Day 109 from sprout. Day 66 in Flower (Feb 25, 2017)

It has arrived! Behold and admire!

Much Better!

@deb1 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @FloridaSon @Hogmaster @Capt_Seeweed @Hawkeye_diesel @Nug-bug @Matthew420 @Bobbi

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?tag=greenrel-20

14 Likes

Man those pics are so crisp
Nice job

2 Likes

yes, thank you! @Nug-bug Not bad for the first run through! I need to dim the lights, though. It has tiny led’s mounted around the lens and they are pretty bright.

tomorrow is another day!

4 Likes

WOW! Look at all that frosty goodness!
That’s gonna be a great smoke!!
Nice work Bob!

1 Like

Thanks! Won’t be too terribly long now! I’m gonna keep checking them every couple of days!

2 Likes

Nice job@bob31 doing it up nicely…

1 Like

Thank you sir. Much appreciated!

Looking very nice Bob

1 Like

Damn I wish that worked on the iPhone

I searched USB camera Android on amazon and it popped up. I have a Windows laptop but I dock it and I didn’t want to be restricted to using that so I was thrilled to find one that would connect to both.

I’m gonna take a few more pics tomorrow to see if I can get one into the BOM for May. I need a good pic though. We will see!

3 Likes

you can have may bob,i’m working on june BOM here…lol

1 Like

Pretty stiff competition! I don’t think i have a contender but I have the camera! Lol.

2 Likes

Grow Journal Update: 1 May 2017

AK47 Auto ILGM

Day 110 from sprout. Day 67 in Flower (Feb 25, 2017)

Watering day!

Treated a gallon of de-chlorinated tap water (whats the scientific term?)

7.2 pH and 374 ppm TDS after sitting for a week

Added 3 tsp of Big Bloom and 2 tsp of Tiger Bloom

pH 4.8 and TDS 640 ppm

Adjusted to pH of 6.5

64 ounces of nutrients/ water today!

Thats the end of the nutes on this grow!

@Countryboyjvd1971

sorry about all the edits… @BIGE

@deb1 @FloridaSon @Hogmaster @Capt_Seeweed @Hawkeye_diesel @Nug-bug @Matthew420

14 Likes

those ak’s should be getting close @bob31,do you have your handy dandy microscope ready?

1 Like

@Bobbi @NTMAREMACH @Stonetothebone @North_East_Newbie @kabongster @Stomper @TxGrowman @Ds401 @MattyBear @OldStealth

tagging to my update

6 Likes