Bobby Bob and the Funky Bunch- ILGM AK47 Auto Grow

Yeah I have the led glasses. Never use them though lol. I’ll take a look real quick… and still purple. Not a big deal. The newer growth is green stems.

I will look at mine again tomorrow and see if they are still purple. I want to say they faded back to greenish after flowering a few weeks

1 Like

Cool thanks @bob31. Have a good night pal

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 what’s going on, John?

No much to was just wondering how you where making out with your grow

@Countryboyjvd1971

Good brother thanks for asking! I tweaked my back yesterday and I’ve been a Trainwreck for the last 36 hours.

Starting to calm down now but I got called into work so I’m sucking it up. I only work part time on call stuff and no heavy lifting but just putting on Sox and shoes is almost impossible…Lol you know what I’m talking about.

Anyway I’m 50/50 clear milky or maybe a little more. Not any amber yet but Im expecting I will be seeing some soon.

I will try to catch up more when I get home later!

How are you doing brother? Have a nice wifey bday weekend?

2 Likes

Feel better @bob31 yes I know exactly what your dealing with
Talk later bro

1 Like

yea,sorry to hear you are under the weather @bob31 i hope you get to felling better soon!

1 Like

Thanks E @BIGE I appreciate that. I’m already feeling a lot better. I got out and did a little walking today and it helped a lot.

1 Like

sorry to hear about your back hurting and missing you at the show yesterday…good to hear things are improving.

1 Like

Thanks man. I appreciate that. Hopefully there will be a next time!

1 Like

Hope you have a nice recovery@ bob31, I just got back from doctor all day thing lol. . . They wanted to give me shots in the back, I said no ty I did that with my neck. . .

2 Likes

Thanks @Stonetothebone I’m 75% today. Couple more days I will be 100% I got through this ever 4-6 months.

This time I picked up a bag of groceries, lol. It weighed about 5 lbs. Hahaha oh well !

4 Likes

It’s the small ones that get you bob hahahaha
Glad your doing better bro

1 Like

Grow Journal Update: 26 April 2017
AK47 Auto ILGM

Day 105 from sprout. Day 62 in Flower (Feb 25, 2017)

Tap water sitting a week. pH 7.1 and TDS 384 ppm

Adjusted to 6.5 and runoff was 6.5

9 Likes

That’s what I like to see thanks for the update bro
Looking yummy

Still a lot of clear… I was hoping to be a little closer but that’s cool. Maybe sneak in another feeding in a couple days

2 Likes

Yeah I saw she’s still got lots of clear bro
What percentage would you say ?

I’d say 35 clear 65 milky no amber yet that i could see.

1 Like

Ok so they should all get milky soon I would think then watch close they will start to amber