Blueberry auto first grow journal

Yea man, I’m excited. She is getting close. I’m thinking about 2 more weeks.

2 Likes

Dude just read your thread your doing a great job keep it up brother
Plants all look healthy and happy :+1: :v: :cowboy_hat_face: CB

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971, just applying everything that I’ve learned here at ILGM. I literally knew nothing about cannabis before I found this thread. But I pay attention to the advice I get, I read other people’s threads, and I write stuff down to help me remember. This forum will literally set you up for success if you’re willing to learn. I think my most mature NLA might be ready to harvest. I’m gonna throw some close up pics up of the buds and see what you all think.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the pics @Sharkslayer
Can I ask why you took all those leaves off a few pics back in thread ? Just curious

Well, part of the reason was because I was worrried about mold issues because I read that if there isn’t enough airflow between the leaves that it can cause mold… also part of it was a little experimental, she responded really well to LST, so I wondered that if removing those leaves it might serve the same purpose as splitting the stem. Do you think it was a bad idea?

5 Likes

9 Likes

Went out of town over for three days and these little monsters doubled in size… I’m loving it!!! Did some LST to them today.

6 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

I have a question. @garrigan62 @Hogmaster @latewood is it possible to have an autoflower plant that is a male??? I thought that they were all females but one of mine looks like a male.

Uploading…

Your picture didn’t upload. Ilgm auto flowering are females. That isn’t true of all seed banks. Did you get them at ilgm? @Sharkslayer

No, this particular plant I got from nirvana before I found ILGM.

@bob31.

1 Like

Go check their website and look if they list them as autoflowering or autoflowering female.

I think we both know the likely answer.

Just listed as NLA autoflowering.

It looks male to me but let’s get a second set of eyes on it @Countryboyjvd1971

So can I even do anything with this thing? Or is it just a waste of my time to even harvest?

I doesn’t look like a male to me I don’t see balls
I see pistols? Can you get another picture of another area on plant for another look bud I’ll tag @Hogmaster as well

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I see a couple suspicious looking sacks one is almost dead center of the pic and another below and to the right of that one. BUT, I will be the first to admit that my eyesight sucks! Could be a calyx with pistils that I just can’t see…