Blueberry auto first grow journal

Ok guys and gals, I got my blueberry autos from ILGM and I germinated them on 7-26-17. It only took them 24 hrs to show a taproot and I transplanted them into 3 gal pots in FFHF. On 7-27-17 I sprayed them with flower power starter. I only mixed up 1/4g to 2 pints of water in a spray bottle. On 7-28-17 the seeds shed their seed coats and sprouted. Pictures aren’t very exciting yet, but at least we have life.

. @AnneBonny @Tonyb @Countryboyjvd1971 @Oldstoner @Nug-bug @garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @latewood @Rugar89

19 Likes

Nice. I’ll follow along. I just put an order in for some flower power nutes should be here next week sometime. Anxious to see how well they do👍

1 Like

Welcome to the world little baby girls. I’ll be watching you grow. Woo hoo @Sharkslayer

1 Like

Congratulations, you have a baby :joy:
I don’t know about this nutes but you already have nutrients in that soil…

1 Like

@M4ur Yea, it’s the nutes that ILGM sells. I just figured that I would give it a try starting off as an experiment. But I measured it down really low and tried not to overdo it. I’m starting them outside for now until my NLA finishes flowering in my tent, then I will move them into there.

I’m on my phone right now but when I get home I’ll send you a link to my journal I think you’ll find it helpful. Maybe one of our members well give you the link.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Thanks, Will @garrigan62

Your welcome my ftriend

Will

1 Like

This @garrigan62?

@M4ur

Thank you sir and yes it is. Me

Will

2 Likes

@Sharkslayer awesome I’ll follow along! How many plants? 4? One pic of each? Did you add extra perlite to your soil? Have you used that soil before?

2 Likes

I believe I posted my own soil I use there. But if you can’t find it I’ll be more than happy to send it to you. I had not one definitely during my hole grow of 18 plants

Will

2 Likes

@Sharkslayer I’m following you as well.

1 Like

My BB auto beans are in the air so to speak so I look forward to following along. They look to be off to an excellent start!!!

2 Likes

You best stop spraying nutrients on those tender seedlings. You already placed them into a “Hot” soil. They will not need any nutrients for a month or 2 in Happy Frog.

Never spray the leaves of young plants unless you want to promote mold, or fungus. Nutrient solution containing salts will shrivel them up.

Happy growing.

5 Likes

Thanks @latewood. So what is the “start” pack in the flower power line for?? Soil that is very low in nutes to begin with?

1 Like

First. Foxfarm soil is not low in nutrients and no one uses fertilizer or nutrients with Foxfarm soil for a month or so. Nobody!

Start is to be used in hydro, where there are no nutes until you add them, and soil less, as in Promix BX or sterile soil mix with no fertilizer added.

Don;t mind me I am just a stupid old USDA certified grower recognized around the world as an expert grower trying to get the truth across to you… Do as you wish. Happy growing

4 Likes

@latewood

I think he was just asking when you would use the start nutes. I don’t think he was implying that fox Farm is low is soil- but just asking if you would use them for soil that was low in nutes…

I don’t think anyone on here doubts your knowledge.

2 Likes

@latewood , yes ray is correct :point_up_2:. I wasn’t doubting your expertise at all, I was just asking when you would use the start. I wasn’t implying that FF soil is low in nutes, but merely asking if you would use the start in a soil that isn’t as hot as FF ( i.e. plain topsoil). There aren’t really any usage instructions on the package so I just assumed that was what it was for. So since it is for hydro use, and I am growing in soil, the start package is basically useless to me and shouldn’t be used, correct? I definitely don’t want to do anything to harm them, and value your expertise.

2 Likes

@Manny_FTGUTube… ok you’re in bro.thanks for following. :fire::evergreen_tree::beers:

1 Like