Blueberry and white widow

WOW @daz49! Gorgeous :heart: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend ,around another 3 to 5 weeks depending on the trichomes ofcourse

2 Likes

@Donaldj hi my friend, I’ve seen that I think you know a thing or two about cloning and me i just ain’t getting it, i’m on my 4th grow now and only had success with 1 clone, and you can imagine how many I’ve tried, well with the seeds that I have with my blueberry they come as part of the fruity mix pack so I only have 3 seeds of each, so I would really really like to get some more of them, can you help me please

Remind me again later today on a mission fixing snow blower just ripped pull cord off and calling for another 12-16" snow tonight have to get it fixed or lots of shoveling

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, no hurry or emergency so in your own time @Donaldj ,I wish you all the luck fixing your problem

1 Like

That’s good my snow blower trumped cloning instructions had to get driveway caught up and of course had to be -16c and snowing while I was working on it :wink: Just let me know when you are closer I am not cutting clones for another month or so so detailed with pictures how to would be that long away

2 Likes

Here are the new pictures from today

@Willd @Zombo @kabongster @Smokin_ernie @Coltfire @Countryboyjvd1971 @peachfuzz @SmoknGranny @WillyJ

16 Likes

co co cola. Very nice @daz49

3 Likes

Go Daz, Go!

2 Likes

Thanks you guys, glad you like em

Looking like some stacked colas brother. Really looking good

1 Like

and another bunch of buds of distinction…thick and juicy, with lots of hairs still to change…nice grow

1 Like

Thanks bro’s glad you like them, they have collapsed even more and pulled the scrog in at the front so I’m keeping an eye on them a bit more but I think they are still looking good

1 Like

Looking great! @daz49

1 Like

Nice job @daz49

1 Like

that is going to be some yummy stuff

1 Like

nice buds @daz49

1 Like

@daz49 they are looking so yummy, not long now before they go up in smoke. Another good harvest coming up.

1 Like

Thanks everyone glad you all like them, they are smelling so so nice right now

3 Likes

This is a water bottle cut in half. I use a rapid rooter turned up sidedown so it stands up on its own. Cut a little slit in top.Pre soak uour rapid rooters in phd water, u can add clonex to it too but ive done 100’s with out it. When u cut ur clippings off plant put right in ph’d water, i use 6.0
so air doesnt get in the stem. Then when im ready i dip them in great white and stick in the rapid rooter. Spray the whole clone again phd water and cover with top of water bottle. Set on a heating pad, and i throw a 60watt clf above them. 7-10 days they’ll have roots. Open the tops off your little bottle humidity dome once every 24hrs.Remove them in a wk and add a small fan enought to gently move the leaves but not a wind storm.
I hope this helps you some. I recently got a ezclone machine, spray jets not bubbles;I got 18 out of 18 with it and they all had roots like this with in a week. Not cheap but results were amazing.

8 Likes