Blue Mystic auto LED vs. Northern Lights auto CFL

Really?! You don’t think it affects the taste, takes away the harshness after the plant is forced to use up its own nutrients?
I’m a little baffled. I always respect the lab members on this site, never steered me wrong. Is flushing just a fluke?

1 Like

No it doesn’t affect taste only way taste is effected is when there is to much nutrients which is why plants come out harsh, is flushing a fluke well you could say in a sence yes

2 Likes

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 Right at the 8 week mark and the amber trichomes were taking over (25-30%), with close to 50% amber pistils.
5.58 oz total wet with stems
3.19 oz just main cola wet
Can’t wait to see what the final dry weight will be…

2 Likes

Divide total wet weight by 4.2 you get a pretty fair estimate of overall dry weight

1 Like

So I’m looking at 5.58 divided by 4.2 = 1.3 that I’d lose and have 4.26 yield?

You lose 75% of weight once it dries and cures and 1.3? 1.3 Oz’s if so yea that almost sounds right

2 Likes

Hows the drying coming along?

1 Like

Here we are and @Majiktoker was dead on, just over 1.5 oz end result. Got to sample a little nug and WOW! She’s a creeper!
Only my 2nd successful grow to the end. Really enjoying the process and the help I get from everyone at ILGM.
Having 2 grow tents I’m able to keep rotating veg 6400k cfl tent to flower led. Bottom pics are 1 auto Anesthesia and 1 auto Hashberry, both 4 weeks in soil.

I wanted to explain to anyone that that may be confused by the title of this grow journal that the Northern Lights turned out to be a hermaphodite. So, in essence the Blue Mystic won the challenge \m/

6 Likes

Glad to see that was an effective way of determining dry weight rather than waiting.

Good nice looking flowers and good to see that method worked @Jpositive

1 Like