Blue Mystic auto LED vs. Northern Lights auto CFL

I remove anything that touches the soil but that’s it

1 Like

Thank you sir…four leaves touching soil removed.

As they get bigger I remove anything below 8 inches but not till much bigger and busher

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
Got a question for you, what distance should I keep between the top of my plant and my LED?
It’s at 11" in between right now.

She’s growing at nearly an inch a day and 13" tall now. I’m reading different opinions online and I don’t want to burn her…
Thanks in advance

1 Like

I tell you what I did @Jpositive
I keeped my lights about 18 of the top of my canopy durning veg and in flower I’m around 12 inches right now and about out of room to raise any more lol
I’ve gotten as close as 8 inches before twisting them
Watch your leaves if the start to taco (curling up) your too close back them off leaves should stay pretty flat if you at a good hight

2 Likes

We have a little chart that @Niala gave us. That unit is 278 true watts. I’m gonna go get the chart and paste it here for ya for future reference

Hope this helps but I would go with @Countryboyjvd1971 brother man can grow smoke! LOL

4 Likes

@bob31 you humble me sir I’m no better at growing this stuff than you are my friend and all I do is pass on my experiences and what I’ve done or do
There are many here that are much much better growers than I sir but thanks for the kind words they are nice to hear :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

Update
1 month 3 days in soil.
Today the trichomes are visible and the smell is much stronger throughout the house when the tent is unzipped.
I also have an Amnesia Haze and Hashberry 2 days in soil, now under 6400k cfl (bottom pic)

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 Help!

( 1 Blue Mystic auto in all pics. 4 weeks 5 days in soil)
I’m kinda freaking out!
Today was feeding/watering day. Doing so every three days seems to be working.
Last feeding runoff pH was 6.0
so today I added pH up (1-1/2 teaspoons) brought RO pH water to 10.3
runoff was 5.5! I know that’s way too low…
Should I add more pH up next time?
This seems to be a reoccurring theme for me.

On a good note, she still looks very healthy and the trichomes are coming in full force!

Hold up @Jpositive
Let me tag @Majiktoker
he might be able to answer better
But that’s a big drop ? Watered 10 ph and run off at 5
How much water till you had run off @Jpositive

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I know to be easy with the pH up. The one thing that just came to mind is my pH meter hasn’t had a battery change in about 9 months…

1 Like

Have you ever calibrated it or tested if it’s accurate ?

1 Like

Calibrate your meter it might be off

1 Like

Yes, when I first bought it maybe 10 months ago.
Read all kinds of decent reviews on this one…

2 Likes

Ok, will do. I’ll have to go buy the stuff to calibrate
Thanks!

Yeah I think a bunch of the peeps use that one but have you tested it ?

I have more info of you i need to find it first @Positive its in one of the topics I was working on

Not sure what you mean by testing it. When I first bought it it came with the kit to calibrate and get it just right. Seems to have been working fine up till today maybe

Ok @Jpositive majiktoker is here I’m backing off let him guide you bro
Thanks @Majiktoker