Blue dream journey------(first grow)

I want to see you pull off some 2 L bottle buds

3 Likes

Hiya @Skiiwalkr88ā€¦just visitingā€¦the term seed scarification comes to mind and it was recommended to me to use a match book striker (if you want to try it) and scuff the seeds lightly for germination, free and easy.

1 Like

These more experienced growers got you, Iā€™m gonna bow out of this one. Keep us updated and if you need anything just holler. Good luck growin
Diesel

1 Like

@Hawkeye_diesel Diesel youā€™re an experience grower man what are you talking about how you have probably more knowledge about it than I do

1 Like

Naw brother, I meant no disrespect to you @Hogmaster or to anyone. I know how it is sometimes when many people are throwing knowledge out at you. I was just explain that yā€™all got him, but if he needed anythin to just holler

You have way more grows under your belt. I am only on my second/third.

I appreciate the nice words and I do understand what you mean by getting overwhelmed by too many people donā€™t sell yourself short my friend I donā€™t think you can go wrong with asking nearly anyone on here if you have any questions hit me up or diesel Bongster any of us will be more than happy to help you with any questions you have

5 Likes

We are all here to help and guide eachother to successful harvest, both green and seasoned growers alike

4 Likes

I hope one day I can pull some like that. Iā€™m determined to haha

1 Like

The dream is aliveā€¦letā€™s see what happens lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m down for experimenting!!!

and so am I.

I had a memory from years ago of gibberellic acid pushing a plant into germinationā€¦then I saw this postā€¦

and I was off, playing with chemicals, a favorite pastime of my youth, and not just chemicals for plantsā€¦:innocent:
Amazon had it in small amounts, lol

scuffing with a match book strike pad is simplest, but not necessary by all the successful sprouts out there done withoutšŸ˜‰

1 Like

That seems dope!!!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be trying the Gold Leaf I treated real soonā€¦give me a week and unless my hair starts falling out or I get a third eye on my forehead or weird fingernails, etcā€¦

Iā€™m happyšŸ™Œ

3 Likes

I want to try two different plants but Iā€™m going to take the vets word and just stick with the blue dream but love to see your ladies if you post them. I got a 2x2x4 tent I know this may be a stupid question but say for instance if I put a Girl Scout cookie auto with a blue dream in the same tent they would fit? I know I push the limits a lot!!! :sunglasses: Iā€™m new to this so I donā€™t want to do too much.

1 Like

Yes you will be able to do to autos in your tent I actually did 2 fem plants in the same size tent it was very crowded

2 Likes

Okay coo!!!

2 feet x 2 feet x 4 feet for two autos?

Iā€™ll leave you with @Hogmaster, again, just dropped in, sounds small you need room for the light to hang, the distance between the light and canopy, the pot height, the width of one auto.
@Kabongster me or Iā€™ll just be looking in.
Not leaving you, just keeping the advice to one sourceā€¦my best advice keep it simple pleaseā€¦KISP!

2 Likes

lol, was typingā€¦later all!

1 Like

I agree with you 100% I donā€™t recommend doing to Samā€™s in that size 10 because it is way way too crowded I have a journal on here that shows a picture and I had to redo my lights because of the height but you should be able to do to autos no problem

1 Like

lol, there are few autos on here filling 4 x 4 tents!..sigh, not mine

1 Like