Black Domina & Hash Plant Grow Journal

Hello AnneBonny thanks for the welcome and good to see you too. I don’t know how people keep getting 20 seeds from… Probably end up with 20 plants after I pull the males but have 20 regular seeds and 10 Fem seeds…

They are rare genetics and expensive genetics and only had them in regular for two of them and the two regulars seem to be germinating a lot faster than the Fem seed which is the Skunk Kush which to date I’ve only got two out of the ten into RW cubes so far…

That mainly because the shells are pretty hard… Either that or I got pretty unlucky with slow germinating seeds on the other two packets because one packet all popped in under 48 hours.

Gives me the option to keep a male or two so I can breed the good male with the strong female later down the track when I have a bit more time to do so.

Oh yes @Immortalized I totally missed the 10 fem. 30…still wow. And you plan to breed so now that makes sense why you would order regulars. Can’t wait to follow along on this.

You might want to edit your post though and take down the picture as it’s seeds from competing bank so a no, no to post. ~ AB

3 Likes

Yep it is competing company actually had to go through a 3rd party seller to get those seeds. So they basically ordered it from them and repackage over it and shipped to me since that seed company doesn’t send direct to me and even with the double handling…

It got to me quicker and came with standard snail posting too so wondering where my seeds are with this seed bank naturally.

On the bright side of things 7 black Domina very strong and very healthy looking growing nicely from 5 days from where it pop out of the RW Cubes have those picture up just after the 3 Hash Plants that poke through from the cubes a few hours properly settle in and don’t want to be moving them around causing any stress whatsoever since they look super fragile maybe the PH level went higher in the old cubes hahaha.

The thing is I charge it for over a day too…

I know…the wait is the worst. You will get them and it will totally be worth the wait. Even if something happened in shipment ILGM stands by their word that they will reship your order. They are very good that way.

1 Like

Well the good news is 1/3 of the seeds from a week ago is doing good right now and can’t complain… I might put some superthrive on them and mix it weak to give it a bit of a boost so they root a bit quicker…

Be really funny if the want of saving ten dollars wipe out half my seeds that worth four hundred in the end I’ll be taking clones off the strongest anyways… So I guess be a natural culling looking it from a glass half full? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is where I think folks are getting the 20 seeds (10 Hash Plant and 10 B. Domina). :sunglasses:

haha not my fault the Skunk Kush are inactive on the scene… 2 in RW right now with 8 in paper towels I’ll check in a few hours.

What’s up brotha wel come wounderful people here sounds like you already have the knowledge but if you have any question we have very knowledgeable people here that grow in any set up yoy can think of.

1 Like

@bob31 how do you change the settings to watching or is that admin

@Sirsmokes just select the watching on the lower left. Mobile format.

@Covertgrower thank you got it

1 Like

Thank you very much Sirsmokes it is nice to meet you too! I hope you are having a good week yourself.

1 Like

@Immortalized yes great ready for holiday weekend. This forum is awsome there is no stupid question, people will do researcheck for you dumb stuff down if you need really anything you could possiby need congrats on starting to grow again good luck sir and happy growing

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum! Hope to tag along and see this to the end😎

1 Like

@Sirsmokes Scroll to the bottom of the thread and you will see

Bookmark Share Flag Reply
Normal.

Click on normal and change watching.

And there you go ~ AB

1 Like

Thank you ab still trying to navigate thru this lol not very tech savy

1 Like

No worries. We were all new at one point too.

2 Likes

Day 9 Update

7 of the Black Domina are doing well six of them probably ready for transplant into bigger cup size pots root system going wild in one of them the tap root huge.

Spraying the RW 2 or 3 times a day as needed and gone back to regular water from superthrive mix since it is quite potent and they don’t seem to need anymore help at this stage.

Three of the hashplant are doing well again not that yellow or sickly looking anymore getting stronger again and the stem are actually the same height as the Black Domina without any leaf development at all which is kind of strange they stretching up that high even though the lights are very intense and super strong.

They are not thin stem just normal looking strong ones it might be the fact of using superthive when they were a bit sickly anyways 10 are out of the rockwool cubes will have pictures later on after they get a bit more light they are all under 24 hour lighting,

Have not check on the seeds yet as of yesterday swapped them into new paper towels too and throw them back into the plastic bag not sure how many going to germinate or not but wanting to get at least a few more.

1 Like

Anyone got tips for super hard to germinate seeds like the final ten seeds right now? :thinking:

Like any suggestions dances voodoo magic whatever I want to know! :rofl:

Gave them another spray of water now loading some pics up with the progress of the new seedlings and of the old.

1 Like

Hey Bug thanks for the welcome and you are very much welcome to watch :slight_smile:

1 Like