Best Strains Around

hello fellow growers i was looking to my seeds the other day and was wondering what yall think is the best strain around?? for me here in europ i like the supersilverhaze and jack herer hope to hear about you guys favorites!!
greetings

Durban Poison I heard is really nice. Pure sativa!

1 Like

OG Platinum so far but I still have a few to try before I can do a fair comparison lol but I’m working on it.

1 Like

8 Ball Kush at night

ILGM White Widow :thumbsup:

Those are my two faves :yin_yang:

2 Likes

@Paranorman yeah buddy on the white widow I am just finishing up my first ww grow and have only had a tester bud but I can’t wait to get this dried and cured to get a proper taste

2 Likes

I like the northern lights for taste and can’t go wrong with some good Ole og kush or sour diesel but I still have a lot to try. I have mostly smoked Mexican compressed off the street so anything with a flavor to it I love!

4 Likes

Girl Scout cookies , Blue Dream , Train Wreck , Gold Leaf , Amnesia Haze ( daytime ) Skunk 1 & 2 , Grand Daddy Purp and Blueberry , O.G.Kush and Sour Diesel has been a few of my better quality buds .

2 Likes

Even tho I haven’t smoked or finished growing yet BERRY BOMB is my vote 2 weeks into flowering and it smells like a blueberry juicy fruit best smelling bud I’ve ever smelled in my life just hope that it tastes as good as it smells only time will tell tho.

1 Like

@yoshi love that Amnesia strain always good gets me thru the day at this moment wich one is youre alltime favorite? Greetings

Hope you get some nice weed out off it bro sound freakin Deeeliciouuusszzz! Happy Grow! @stan

My best I can say I have a best , but I really liked a grand daddy Purp cross with a sour og Kush that was pretty good , but I have several I like just from the euphoria of high and state of mind it gets me in when I smoke it . But I’m not a heavy smoker due to my job and position in a corporate company , I’m more like a one hit toker weekend warrior type smoker .
I’m not like the average that smokes each day , several times a day , it’s not easy masking the smell in a 3- piece suit walking in a high end business meeting with shades on , ah not a good look .

3 Likes

I understand @yoshi i understand all to well sometimes in my posission you cant be smoking either im a forklift reachtruckdriver and if youre loading a truck with special cargo you cant have blurry eyes and smell like a dozen plants :sunglasses::metal:

1 Like

Hey yoshi,
I’m new here. I want to grow for my personal use ONLY. Can you help me find the right one? I am searching for Something that can motivate me to work on my Art projects. I’m in the USA and have been smoking compressed Mexican all my life. I’m 63 Disabled Veteran.

Super Silver Haze , Amnesia Haze , or any Sativa strain will be great for a solid strong daytime smoke and just to name a few but I’ll look more into this question to help you ouymn

All that have been mentioned are good ones. Here is one I didn’t see mentioned. Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness.