Best of both worlds? Mixing "couch-lock" butter/oil with "expresso" smoke

@Willd has a great way to decarb as well @DownUnderGuy, set me straight, great instructions

sweet!

Noob question “how do you reference names like your doing?”

you just apply an @ at the being of a name like @DownUnderGuy

sweet thanks @deb1

1 Like

no problems, thats makes sure the person/persons get an alert

i think one thing to be considered is that growing your own will provide much stronger potency all around. You can create the different levels of couch lock you want within the one single strain by when you harvest. Harvest some when it gets to the all cloudy stage for the eye sweating buzz that lets you get up and go.

Let more go to about 30% Amber trichomes to get that face melting, I just missed the last half hour of that show buzz. Or let it go to 90% Amber and we’ll see you in August.

3 Likes

that’s good to know @Stomper just happens I can manage that scenario :+1:

1 Like

Even the weakest crop I have grown at home was far above the quality of dispensers stuff.

2 Likes

I guess can’t beat love and attention hey…

Well that’s even better man, no nicotine is ideal. Fair play to you.
I wish your step daughter luck, tis a pain in the ass for sure.

Also anyone who’s interested - you tube this…
25 Plant "618"lb. Mendo Dope Marijuana Garden featured in High Times Magazine.
It is utterly next level stuff, and interesting, I watched with no sound, but its an amazing time waster/education about growin.
thanks @Countryboyjvd1971!

2 Likes

:astonished: @McLovin777

You like that stuff crazy what those dudes are up too man friend
They have one grow startvto finish it’s quite the long video had to watch in stages but mind blowing stuff they are doing
I was turned on by @FyshhTrap believe it @BondPacker lol one of those guys

what have I done now? lolz

put something in my water where I thought I was looking at 15’x15’ canna tree’s but I know it must be an illusion as that’s shitz just not possible…:frowning:

If you like that check out , “How to grow Mendo Dope from seed” part 1.
There are four{4} parts, just about 6 hours, they show Every thing they do from start to finish.
Spent a Whole Sunday watching this ! https://youtu.be/-P4J1xXdvcM

3 Likes

sweet I’ll grab the popcorn @FyshhTrap

1 Like

To szve making a new thread… does anyone know a CFL grower? I was thinking of getting 6 to 12 6500k cfls to put close to the plants as they grow, and for budding ect so they get as dense as posssible.
I’m wondering how to attach them together ect