Beginner Grow- falling in love

You’re ingenuity is inspiring!

1 Like

@SmoknGranny, it is about 12" tall, and 39 inches around the middle. There is a slight variation at the top and bottom, like maybe an inch, because perfection was not my goal.
It isn’t looking to good for the Potty Mouth…

Thanks for the info. I’m hoping to make a dollar tree run before winter for laundry baskets and some other items. Being rural, on a very limited budget, truck gets 13-14 mpg, I plan my shopping trips way ahead of time :blush:

And I’m so sorry about potty mouth. I’m still trying to nurse my “Lit’l Bary” back from being stripped of leaves by a BAD :dog: to breaking her leg at ground level. Had her first in water then transferred to a rapid rooter so now in waiting mode. So stay stubborn and maybe potty mouth may yet make it.

Do I have nanners on one bud? I don’t want to get my whole plant doing it. I have heard people just taking them off, but I am afraid I will miss one…or they ruin my plant. Do I take the whole bud off, or just the nanners??? @garrigan62, @Fever, @GreenThunder, @Whodat66, @bluntley420, anybody and everybody???

Do you have a picture? I’ve always plucked them out with tweezers depending on how far along they are. If I’m seeing amber trichomes I’ll just harvest the plant but if more time is needed then pluck them all out and keep a close eye until you’re ready to harvest. If it is just on one cola, I might take that branch and then monitor the rest closely. :+1:

2 Likes

@MattyBear, I trid to take some pics, but I don’t understand exactly. Before, I had what turned into a very odd looking leaf…but it looked like the pics of nanners I have seen to start. Now I just got real up close and in the new “nanners” buisness, and they look like they will eventually be the odd leaf thing too? I am very confused about this. Ill try and post pics while you wonder what the heck I am talking about

1 Like

Yeah, pictures will help then. Also, nanners are yellow, so if it’s the same color as the other leaves it most likely isn’t nanners

starts out yellow…completely, and then turns into a leaf with yellow fat spikes in the edges.

The last pic is the full grown odd leaf. Do you know what is going on here?
@MattyBear, also, this is the only cola with the odd things, as well as the only one that has a “bald spot”, where it is not completely full(yet)

Not worried about the leaf, but definitely remove that branch, below the nanners - then watch everything else (like you aren’t already :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

That is weird looking lol. I haven’t seen anything like that before but maybe @Countryboyjvd1971 or @bob31 might have info on?

1 Like

@Whodat66… Are they nanners for sure? I think they will turn into another funky leaf when they grow??? Look at the pic right before the leaf, you see it is the same as the leaf was…I don’t know what the heck is going on…why are these nanner looking things turning into leafs that are unlike anything else?

@MattyBear, yes we need more eyes on this…I am bewildered.

1 Like

Damn, sorry!!! I think you may be right. You may have a degenerate-redneck-inbred bud! LOL

1 Like

I’d love to help but i can’t see anything with the pink LED lights.

Please white or natural light pics @Tr33n tag me and I will come right back by!

I say this as a degenerate redneck, ((Actual NOLA term is coonass) but my parents were NOT related prior to marriage :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MattyBear that’s a first for me as well
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Donaldj guys ?

1 Like

Thanks for looking at it. I swear it looks like nanners, then turns into the weird leaf…I hope somebody else has seen this.

@bob31 It is hard for me to get good pics…It is awkward, i move too much, and I am using a home made magnifier. This is the best one of when this looks like nanners but turns into the funky leaf, you can see the funky leaf above, led color is not bad in that.

nanaers actually look like bananas

That is a funky looking leaf? I guess thats what it is? How about taking a pic as close as you can get with your regular camera and then we can use the site zoom to take another look?

@bob31 please don’t hate the led color, i turned off the big one, but getting to just the white lights is a process. it is green in color just the same as other leafs, but the pointy bumbs are yellow. It was just this one, but now there are three more like it forming now.It is just a single leaf, not like a fingered mj leaf.

I can’t get a pic of the small one as it starts with my phone, it just won’t work