Beginner Grow- falling in love

i’ve tried GSC from fstbuds, very good!! auto

1 Like

If this has 26%THC, and as the read-up states, I want to try this.
"A MOULD-RESISTANT POCKET ROCKET FOR YOUR SMALLEST SPACE!
Julie’s Cookies Auto is a new, fast growing and compact wonderplant following on from the hugely popular Julie’s Cookies, BigHead’s re-working of the legendary multi cannabis cup winning Girl Scout Cookies, this pocket rocket delivers the best of all worlds.
A stable, easy to grow, mould resistant, beautifully colourful plant that delivers heavy, potent yields of the fruitiest, most delicious sugar coated buds.
Do not stress this lady. A relaxed sense of well being rises to a clear plateau of blissful euphoria. Full body ecstasy.The taste and aroma is a heady mix of cinnamon and fruitcake. Potent, practical and perfect.

since I grow only for myself, I like the variety growing autos can give me, but I do not want to sacrifice THC

3 Likes

Bubblegum was uprooted today. she was a fast grow(compared to greeny) and I cannot wait to try her out. My bounty will be very much smaller than greeny, but I ordered another seed of her because I am sure I can get more out of it than this grow. The flowering snuck up on me so fast that the three plants in grow did not get any advantages of a topping.

2 Likes

This is my last day of having home internet service. I thought about making a cantenna (to try and score some free wifi), but there are too many trees and stuff that will make it problematic.
All three of the autos have now been dried and went into jars. I will be doing another bubblegum in the next week as I know if I work with her a bit I can get more from that plant. I didn’t get an ounce from the first one; close though. I am shooting for two oz next time, but 1 and a half will be more realistic.

2 Likes

Come back when you can @Tr33! That Julie’s Cookies strain sounds great. Take care :heart: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I will still be checking in every couple days from free wifi hotspots. The julies cookies is my next purchase…I already ordered before I saw that one…next time 4 sure!

2 Likes

And I’m keeping an eye out for you as you have done for me :hugs:

1 Like

Everything is good here. One of the two free seeds I planted grew and is doing well. I’ll try for some pics next time I come to free wifi.

2 Likes

Next chance you get try googling “internet assistance programs (your state)”. You might qualify & it doesn’t hurt to look :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No pics, but things are lookin fantastic here! I am trying to grow enough so I can take the hottest months off and save on cooling bills. If I take four months off, and then plant, that is 3 or 4 more months I before a harvest, so I need a good amount for my meds. Right now I have the Gorilla glue free seed- she is preflowering (been vegging a while) and will be a big girl as she is vegging the longest. I have two autos- a bubble gum, and a stardog. I liked the bubblegum I grew the first time, and knew I could get more from it, and I was right; this BG is just one month and already bigger than the first one at its completion. She is so big @ one month and just starting to show some pistils :grinning::grin:. I also have two more photos(gorilla glue is also photo) and they are a blaze of glory, and a sweet dreams. The only seed that did not grow for me was a robocrop, which I may or may not give another chance at a later date. The last two photos I listed will not be allowed to get as big as they could. They have are going to flower @ same time as the gorilla glue who has had much longer.
Sorry for such a long post. I can’t stay and read from you as it is too hot in the car and my pup is with me. I miss watching everyone grow.
@SmoknGranny- if att worked my street I could get for cheap, but they don’t. I will look some more on itt, thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Glad you’re okay and thanks for checking in. :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Lol go get yourself and your pup out of the heat :grimacing:

Hi! I am back :grinning: I did some traveling, and sampling, and hope to get something going pretty soon. I hope you, and everyone else from here are well, and still growing.

2 Likes

Growing here never stops. Welcome back.

I’m happy to see you back sweetie :hugs:
I was gone for a while myself but trying to get back into the swing of things here slowly but surely :blush:

I need to get some good seeds before I can do anything productive. I’m cash poor right now. I bought a couple seeds to get going with and they were trash. I’m saving up to get some from here. How have you been Smokngranny?

1 Like

Thoughts on this light? I lost a light and am looking for something budget friendly. * Upgraded Brand new and High quality

• Model: 2019 New Mars Hydro TS 1000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg Flower Replace HPS

• Feature:Replace 1000W HIDAll StagesHigh PARDiscreet PackNo noise

• Number of leds: 342 pcs

• LED Type High intensity Newest SMD led chips design, no lens over leds,no leds burnt out.

• Spectrum 660~665nm, 3200~4200Knm, 5200~6800Knm Best Full Spectrum output for all stage of your plant growth and bloom.

• Actual Wattage(±10%) for per unit: 150W@AC120v, 148W@AC240v

• Amp Draw 1.10A/110v, 0.59A/220v

• Core Coverage 2.5ft x 2ft = 76cm x 60cm

• Max Coverage 3ft x 2ft = 90cm x 60cm

• Core PAR Value 552 umols

• Lumen Output(±5%) 22216 lumen@AC120V, 22181 lumen@AC240V

• easily Replace HID/HPS/MH

• Light Size :36cm x 33cm x 3.4 cm

• Cord Length 6 ft

• Heat Output 409 BTU

• Leds View Angle 90°/120°Mixed

• Input Voltage 85V-265V(AC)

• Frequency Range 56~60Hz

• Life Rating 50000-100000 hours

• Noise Level 0 DB

I’m doing a little better every day and slowly getting back on the forum and other things. Thanks for asking :hugs: once winter stops hanging around, I’ll be even better!

Now as to your light question I’m going to tag in @dbrn32 for you. He’s much more informative about lights than I can ever be.
I’m also going to tag @Budbrother who has grown for years on a limited budget to help you out.

3 Likes

Those lights always seem to over promise and under deliver. It’s hard to get a lot on tight budget though too. It’s not going to be any worse than lights priced similarly though, and I think the supplemented white spectrum is better than blurple.

1 Like

@Tr33 tag me when you get your new journal started. I’d always be happy to help with suggestions or tags :v:t3:

1 Like