Beginner Grow- falling in love

I have to get a couple better pics without color later…I don’t know if you can make out pistils at all on this.

2 Likes

First is bubblegum

This is gorilla glue

This is auto #1-she is small, but I think she will be a slow, longer grow.

7 Likes

I bought a 1$ solar red bird at the $ store. I have hung him in with my plants. They like it. He is their protector, lol, like a scarecrow. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Haha, his wings flap under the light.

5 Likes

Haha that is great! I love it. :+1:

1 Like

That’s so darn cute! I love it :heart::+1:

1 Like

I am having pc issues, and Asperger issues too…grrrrrr. I am having a tough day Hopefully I can avoid a full meltdown. Here are a couple pics from 2 days ago.

4 Likes

Sorry you’re having a rough day man, you’re plants look good :+1:

1 Like

hang in there @Tr33

1 Like

I’m having computer problems also today. Hate it when that happens :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Now remember what you told me about my “adopted” grandson with Asbergers :grimacing:. Focus on the positive things. :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

My three girls are doing good. I will post pics soon. These three could not be more different than my auto Greeny. She was large for an auto. The three I have now are very different from one another too. Although these three are very cool, I can see where the harvest will not cover me very far. I cannot say for sure, but the quality smoke may be better on these. Time will tell.
I am shutting down my internet at the end of Jan. The provider wanted to raise the cost to almost 60$ a month. I will have to access via hot spots at the local stores and library. Maybe I need to move…

1 Like

Ouch that’s rotten news. I’m not sure where you live but hope you can find a better rate for your area. I’m stuck with verizon in my rural area for a couple of more years :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

BUBBLEGUM

GORILLA GLUE

AUTO 1 (SHE IS HANDICAPPED…STILL LOVE HER THOUGH

5 Likes

411- See the reflective panels? They are sun mats I got at close-out from the $ store(75 cents each). One side has the reflective and the other is like bamboo. They had a tie already on one end so I just tied them to the old pvc pipe frame I had made. It work very well. The second thing worth mentioning is how my lights are strung. I can’t hang lights from my ceiling-they are too heavy, and I live in trailer. This grow, I searched out a clothing rack that had a seven feet bar(wally world 13$) so I have a very strong, mobile device to hang lighting from, and it is on wheels. The base of the clothing rack is about 3" off the ground, so I put a wire rack there for the plants to sit on, and I can slide a tray under for easy water run-off removal.

ps. I allow my plants to get a touch of light burn on the tips…I know they are getting all they can…but not a drop more.

6 Likes

Excellent :+1:. I also have some sun reflecting shades I bought on clearance! You know I love thrifty tips :hugs:

3 Likes

I will be growing an all “white” sog next…or should it be called a sow? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I have another month of flower on my current grow…then it’s all about white.

1 Like

I put two gorilla glue in soil today. They were freebies from the order I am growing now, so other than them being gorilla glue, I know nothing. I decided to plant them now, so if thy both turn out to be male or something I won’t waste my time and can get right to my “white” sog. Has anyone ever grown “Walter White” or something he is mixed with?
I am going to need to watch closely at the GG because I don’t know if the soil will be too hot for them. I am not sure of its make-up, and it was all I had left here.
@SmoknGranny, if the GG turn out to be a couple of nice girls, I am going to have to figure out the dark time for them. You mentioned some type of cloth? I need something that will keep the dark out, but let air pass through as I cannot regulate the temp of a sealed area. Any help on that is appreciated. Ideas?

1 Like

I’m thinking greenhouse shade cloth but I’d like to see if someone else has either used it or has a better suggestion. As I will be covering the outdoor greenhouse roof primarily I think :thinking: I can get by with a tarp. However, I think you’re growing indoors ???

Just looked at some greenhouse supply companies and Amazon. What I think we both could use is “breathable blackout fabric” which amazon does not carry :cry:. And I don’t think I can link it here where I did find it.

2 Likes

yes, an indoor grow. The way I am thinking to set my hub so three sides are covered and an opening the size of my bedroom door will be what I will need to cover out the light, but I will need air to get in that way too. There is a two inch gap at the bottom of the bedroom door; if I can force enough outside air through that into the grow hub to keep the plants cool enough, I think I might be able to work it out.

I found a supply store that delivers for about 10$…prices don’t look too bad. The blackout stuff is expensive there…wow, like super$

1 Like

I’m going to keep looking. There’s a bunch of greenhouse supply companies along with farm supplies. :+1:

2 Likes

Has anyone ever grown Julies Cookies Autos? It says it has 26%THC. If you grow autos, what are your faves and why? Thanks.