Beans Grow Journal- Can't get PH up

@garrigan62 just mentored someone on doing 2 splits. You could do one below and one above the lower branch.

1 Like

Also thought about leaving the branch on and doing the split 90* so that the branc and split are perpendicular

The 2 splits are 90° apart and a couple of inches above each other.

Yeah I’m not gonna try two. Only uno!

1 Like

Chicken. Lol. But I haven’t ever done a split so you’re ahead of me! Hahaha.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410

Are you talking about splitting the stem in two places on the same plant ?

Will

That’s what I saw someone else refer to with pictures in the “garden” 3 or 4 days ago. Maybe @Laurap?

I’ll look back and see if I can find it @garrigan62 . @bob31 who was it posted splitting the stem twice?

1 Like

No wasnt me

1 Like

@Myfriendis410

Wasn’t me either. Now i do believe i posted something on spliting the stem .I mjust checked the whole thread and no i didn’t but could have been in a different thread

Will

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @Laurap think I saw recently (dont know how old the post was to be honest) that @Willd did a multiple split.

1 Like

Thats very possible

@Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @Laurap found it

Just putting this on here to zoom in

4 Likes

I don’t think this is the same double split thing that @Hogmaster was talking about. I only did it this way because the stems were too thick to split traditionally. I did the same to my sour diesel and bubblegum yesterday and today. Hope to harvest both Saturday!

4 Likes

@Willd Ah my bad! Thanks for dropping in to clarify that :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s not it. It was a tidy job too. Just read down to @Willd. THANKS WILL! It was @Hogmaster. So I wasn’t high! Well maybe I WAS, but I wasn’t hallucinating haha!

@Beans admit it! You used the salt shaker on that bud didn’t you lol! Looks pretty!

3 Likes

here ya go @Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 it was @70sChick who did it…

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/optimized/3X/f/b/fb34cf6fa85bbf6d451ae3d026a30d92c8ff3863_1_374x500.jpg

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden-continued/14133/4397?u=ron330

5 Likes

I think the morning dew added a little help!

2 Likes

@70sChick

May I ask how splitting the stem twice did for your return.

Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62
We are currently on day 4 things are lookin good. We are going to let them go 7 -10 days. . We are seeing more dence buds and want to see just how far we can take it. I honestly think this double split thing is the way to go…

3 Likes