Beans Grow Journal- Can't get PH up

@Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @Laurap found it

Just putting this on here to zoom in

4 Likes

I don’t think this is the same double split thing that @Hogmaster was talking about. I only did it this way because the stems were too thick to split traditionally. I did the same to my sour diesel and bubblegum yesterday and today. Hope to harvest both Saturday!

4 Likes

@Willd Ah my bad! Thanks for dropping in to clarify that :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s not it. It was a tidy job too. Just read down to @Willd. THANKS WILL! It was @Hogmaster. So I wasn’t high! Well maybe I WAS, but I wasn’t hallucinating haha!

@Beans admit it! You used the salt shaker on that bud didn’t you lol! Looks pretty!

3 Likes

here ya go @Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 it was @70sChick who did it…

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/optimized/3X/f/b/fb34cf6fa85bbf6d451ae3d026a30d92c8ff3863_1_374x500.jpg

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden-continued/14133/4397?u=ron330

5 Likes

I think the morning dew added a little help!

2 Likes

@70sChick

May I ask how splitting the stem twice did for your return.

Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62
We are currently on day 4 things are lookin good. We are going to let them go 7 -10 days. . We are seeing more dence buds and want to see just how far we can take it. I honestly think this double split thing is the way to go…

3 Likes

So a question I had on another post that really didn’t satisfy my inquiry was- Stem splitting is supposed to pack on more tricomes. What stage do the new tricomes come in at or finish? Clear/cloudy/amber?
There’s just such a short time, I’m confused. Is my question making sense?

1 Like

@Beans.
We are on day 4 after the split. From what I understand, The split is done 7-10 days before harvest. Some only go 3 -5 but I think waiting pays off. We can see a difference as of yesterday but want to give it more time. I hit Google for more reading, and this link
Ours seem to be coming in cloudy so far

2 Likes

@70sChick

Ok cool…please tag me with your final results even after curing ok

Will

1 Like

@garrigan62
Sure thing. @Buck3 just posted sum more pix of the growth explosion on top of the buds.

1 Like

@bob31 @garrigan62 @Buck3
Hey guys, another question! Can you believe that? lol
So, trics are mostly cloudy but still some clear. No amber yet. The temps lately have been in the mid to upper 80’s and now the nights are dipping in the low 50’s and might go into the 40’s next week. Scared I might be running out of time outside. I’ve got a tent and lights but I’ve come to realize I can’t have that in the house on account of my daughter. (Get her every other weekend). In my garage though I have a space under the stairs I could make a temp grow space to finish it out.
Any thoughts on that? Light cycle? My lights are 2 - 300w viparspectra

Sure why not! Do you have enough height for the lights? @Beans

light cycle is easy, tomorrow keep track of the sunlight hours, and just use that much light time with your plants…

that’s what I would do anyways, keep the light times the same as they are outside, but indoors…

1 Like

Plenty of height. Would running the lights 24 stress them?

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that all creatures and plants need rest and we rest best in the dark. I run 14/10 veg and 12/12 flower.

1 Like

:pensive:

4 Likes

Beautiful looking bud! BOM? @Beans

1 Like