Back Baby it's been awhile

@Usmcjojo sorry to hear about your experience with another seed company, I’ve only used two seed banks, both I’ve had fortunate success with. It would be great to figure out which seed banks to stay away from before ordering.

3 Likes

Maybe people should create a list of banks to stay away from there are list of good banks but not bad. ???

1 Like

@Mikos mentioning competing seed banks directly would be a violation of forum policy.

1 Like

patients spanky! lol

1 Like

@Usmcjojo what’s up buddy glad to see you back

2 Likes

@Hogmaster it’s good to be back brother

2 Likes

@Covertgrower you are one hundred percent correct. All I can say is that it is two words on starts with a b and the other starts with an a either way my advice is to run a google search on any seed bank and use your best judgment. I learned the hard way.

2 Likes

Appreciate that @Usmcjojo I’ll do some googling and see what I find. :wink:

1 Like

yeah this company says its in denver but its not just a scam

I didnt mean directly on here i ment maybe someone should make or start to make a list of good and bad or even a website that you can leave your bad experiences for others to make there own choice. @Covertgrower

2 Likes

@BIGE if you’ve read any of my journals you would know that I have very little lol.

1 Like

Okay guys so look who decided to join us this morning whurkle is Still being lazy but I’ll give her some time before I start losing patience lol.

3 Likes

Whurkle better not keep me waiting to long or else.
giphy

2 Likes

Lol been 30 days since I ordered seeds fortunately the order was to add to genetics not to get me started I would find it frustrating for sure otherwise. My extractor is tied up in customs as of latest tracking notice wouldn’t surprise me to have it turned around at border with all the recent policy changes local seed sales are shut down government flexing before they legalize this summer. We actually have a court case going which may prevent provinces from monopolizing sales outlets.

3 Likes

She’s just being fashionably late to make a statement. Bet she turns out to be the belle of the ball @Usmcjojo

3 Likes

You are absolutely right it always turns out that way LOL.

2 Likes

lol,great minds are just impatient @Usmcjojo!
i’m the same way!

2 Likes

We have some new additions to the family little bit of stretch but it must be genetics my lights are at 22” and my temps are 75. My humidity is 55 so I’m not worried I’ll take care of it on the transplant.

8 Likes

The two spots in front are some ligm wwa

3 Likes

Awesome welcome to the world little gals! Congrats on being a daddy @Usmcjojo :upside_down_face:

1 Like