Back Baby it's been awhile

Whurkle is doing great she even seems hungry going to feed her again tomorrow.

10 Likes

Filling out nicely brother

2 Likes

Out of likes, but I agree! Looking great

2 Likes

Here is a side shot.

7 Likes

So I got high and fed the ladies also gave them a haircut they are looking great. No signs of stress

15 Likes

Really impressed with the whurkle I think splitting the stem really stressed her out in a good way. She is getting frosty and starting to stack nicely. I REALLY DON’T RECOMMEND SPLITTING THE STEM. It was an accident and a near heart attack lol.

14 Likes

lol,you have them in a mini skirt! lol
looks good @Usmcjojo

3 Likes

Hey bro
I wanted to stop by and say hello
Hope you sint mind me recommending people tag you if using the nectar line
I only used it once and figured you use the complete line so can probably assist-with much better info lol
Anyway looking great bro
Have a great day and ine Vet to another
Thanks fir your service
I salute you bro
:v:CB

5 Likes

They look great! Do u grow photos with autos? I had a few questions about doing that.

Looks great brother.

Sorry Ive been away guys it has been a little chaotic to say the least. I have uploaded a new nectar FAQ that I’m working on with product descriptions and a little how to. Her are the ladies you have been waiting for.

11 Likes

If your wondering what happened to my autos i cultivate them as appetizers until my photos are done so I harvest as I go so that my photos stay untouched. My state is not cannabis friendly and I refuse to buy from a dealer so I cannabalize my autos until my photos are done. The quality isn’t great but I’m not growing them for enjoyment I grow them as band aids until my real medicine is done. Take a look at my poor SEEMANGO that is slowly being pillaged lol.

11 Likes

This is a good point :+1:… Why to buy bad stuff when you have your own :v:

1 Like

Ive been known to do the same thing @Usmcjojo
Fir the same reasons lol all good bro I refuse to. Buy also and grow autos in between the photos

2 Likes

I tend to keep 1/4oz of everything I grow stored for variety samples and testing to remind me which strains have which tastes and profile. Kinda like bottled memories

8 Likes

When we moved the mother in law was finding bags and vials of oil everywhere my explanation I hide things even from myself

8 Likes

14 Likes

Looking sticky @Usmcjojo

1 Like

Looking good brother. Some nice colas :v:

1 Like

Looking happy :joy:

1 Like