Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

I’d start bumping up the doses…she’s probably hungry

2 Likes

Thats what i was thinking. U think i should hit her with full strength transition nutes or half strength first?

2 Likes

Also some problems wit the other gorilla girl #4. She also was in coco, was burning up bad with a ph of 6.1 couldnt get ph lower so transplanted to soil.

This is her

2 Likes

She was actually doing the worst in the begining

1 Like

Im thinking p or k def

3 Likes

And yes im using microbes, mammoth p and supre myco tea but only in small doses a few times

1 Like

@Majiktoker sup man what do u think

When did you transplant? I’d feed her maybe not full dose at first maybe 3/4 and wait and see my plants start showing deficiency like that when they really need to be transplanted…once transplanted and fed they start to clear up in a couple of days… @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Potassium deficient

2 Likes

how is it going @Dr.DankThumb420 been awhile,i cannot believe i’m just seeing this…lol
i’m with toker,K def.

2 Likes

Thanks majik, which one are u suggesting pottasium deficent, on the big girl thats light green or the smaller one with brown spots? Appreciate it man, things have been going good for me so far. Hows your grow coming along majik

Going great as u can see lol. Waiting for these ladies to bud up. 4 days since light switch and transplants

1 Like

On the 8th… will probably bump them to half strength transition nutes today.

1 Like

The one thats light green, and things are going good got lots of things going on with my grow, glad to hear things are well with you

2 Likes

And your diagnosis for the smaller girl with the brown spots and leaf tips curling up? Most recent runoff was 6.5 …Quarter strength nutes… temps 60,65-75,78 humidity 50 to 78 i know its a lil high on humidity wont be able to dial it down till they have buds… howd your last outdoor grow for this season end, good id expect? Im ready for spring to come im thinking of another outdoor grow in green house @Majiktoker

2 Likes

Turned out good between purple haze and trainwreck got a lb and a half not including any thing else I had. Now I have my last gold leaf, white widow, fruity pebbles which I tracked down all the genetics (most I had) to make this one rather than buying it due to being rare and super expensive so I have some of that as well then gunna get some super silver haze going and thats not including whats happening with breeding as well. I will be cloning the super silver haze and probably the gold leaf to breed together

For the one with the leaves curling up looks like she is slightly in excess an being burned her Id lay off nutrients for a week

6 Likes

Will do , thanks majik. Glad to hear about the bountiful harvest. I love the fruity pebbles strain @majiktoker

1 Like

This pic was taken after watering no led… fed them all half strength but the girl whos burning, she got clean 6.5 ph water and came out 6.5… the others got 12.5ml grow a, 12.5 ml grow b, 15ml emerald goddess, 10ml king kola and 10ml honey chome, also added 3 tablespoons of supre myco tea 0-0-6 loaded with mycos and such, and 5 ml mammoth p… they look like they liked it so far!

5 Likes

they’ll pull out of that,for sure @Dr.DankThumb420
i’m using a mixture of coco/ffof on some autos, they seem to like the extra nutes available to them…

2 Likes