Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Hopefully. I havent cloned succesfully at all in past,
But they were all lower tiny limbs. This one is a top with a few limbs hoping she pulls threw and the mother as well. She did not want to be lst at all lol. Guess ill just let her do her thing from now on.
:pray:

Any suggestions @WillyJ

4 Likes

This was the split…

3 Likes

Looks like you have it under control…maybe a heating pad/mat under her

2 Likes

Ok will do. And 24 hours light is best for the clone until she roots? @WillyJ

I just leave mine on 18/6 seems to do just fine…I’ve only done mine in starter plugs…keep the soil damp not overly wet you want roots searching for water…mist leaves a couple times a day as needed…never done one that big always take them small and strip them down to 2-3 leaves… looks like you may have been able to get 2-3 clones from that branch…next time a big branch breaks off look at it and think how many instead of just one… but she looks good hopefully she takes :+1::grinning: @Dr.DankThumb420

2 Likes

Yeah i couldve got about 3 clones plus the initial branch, but thought the odds would be better for the whole thing to root first then clone her lol. @WillyJ

2 Likes

Hey willy the clone, shes limp today, should i take the humidity dome off yet ?

They usually look worse before they start to look better…just how limp does she look? I’d keep the dome on a little longer… @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Well she was a lil perky to begin with, shes a lil limp but not super limp like i have seen them get before @WillyJ

1 Like

What air are u using too cool off your lights? Outside air? I was wondering how humidity factors with the bulbs when cooling the lights with air.

No outside air for the lights I draw air from inside…air from outside can cause condensation to much of a drastic air temperature change when cool out…I take fresh air from the outside to refresh my rooms from my passive vents which I can switch to take air from inside if to cold outside… @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Another update for u guys… everybody has been transplanted, the 2 bigger unknown girls and the two gorilla girls into 5 gallons, and the acapulco’s and the blue dream into 3 gallons and flipped to flower on 12-8-17. Will be watering them with half strength transition nutes but they look to be happy
Got the 310 cmh in the middle besides the mars 600, with 2 800 watt king plus on the sides… only the cmh was on in photo for a natural lookin pic.

@WillyJ @Majiktoker @Daddy @Caosred @BIGE @Nug-bug @Tylan

9 Likes

Everything is looking great @Dr.DankThumb420 looks like things are going smoothly…you have any luck with that big clone ?

2 Likes

Yes i think she might have gotten some roots, she looks a lil perky @WillyJ

2 Likes

That’s great to hear :+1: did you use a heating pad? @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

The bigger gorilla girl is looking a lil off, shes light green, seems like shes not happy as her leafs are droopy and not pointing up to sky like the others. Most recent runoff was 6.5 … only been feed quarter strength nutes… i think its because she was in coco and now is in soil. What do u think willy @WillyJ

2 Likes

Negative, just let nature take its course

1 Like

Was she getting enough nutes in coco? From what I read you need to feed alot in coco or more so than in soil…are you using any microbes for your soil help her feed better she’s looking pale all over

1 Like

Another picture… temps are 60 lights off 75 lights on… humidity 50 to 80 highest. Lights about 2 feet or more away from tops

2 Likes

She was only in coco for a few weeks then transplanted to soil. She got a few small doses of nutes.

1 Like