Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

20 minutes till blast off. Preparing with a lil pre op meds…
new valhalla from my local

@BIGE @WillyJ @Onlythebest79 @oleskool830 @Nell1 @Nug-bug @SilentHippie @GreenThunder @garrigan62 @M4ur

14 Likes

That looks so good i wouldnt even somke it id show it off and I see you fina have some fun up early I’m at work ready to get off and feed my girls hope my daughter doesn’t wake up till I’ve had at least 4hr of sleep gotta go back at 3pm to help finish programming a few cars for recalls

1 Like

I’m about to go and get it in myself. So what’s up with the bong and the blunt. Never new anyone to do a bong hit and it’s a nice one you have there and after that take a blunt on. S@@@ you are better than me

2 Likes

Thats a regular thing i do aswell my bong ang a blunt cant beat it nice bong. I had a major accident and droped my one gutted but bright side is i can now buy the new one ive been after.

2 Likes

I smoke pretty heavy, alot of people turn my offers down to smoke after the first sesh,and always hit me with the “damn your smoking again , im good” LOL. Its the best medicine for me so im a all day everyday smoker to keep me sane

5 Likes

Thats the plan till my weed stash hits 0% and then some… will not be quick to bust that bud out and most likely it will not go all in one sesh lol. I love harvest day but its so much work this grow lol.

2 Likes

Yup now hit the upgrade

1 Like

Took all night but got all 3 plants hung… at 50% so slow dry from here. The king gorilla is 2 days ahead of the buds just harvested and is front left to the back on the coat hangers. In front of that is fresh cut all LED Gorilla glue and middle in the back on coat hangers, right of that is the red sativa and the ones furthest to right corner is the other sativa

11 Likes

i have been referred as a cronic user…lol
i laughed because they said reefer and cronic,as i sparked up a number…lol

3 Likes

No you wouldn’t have to cut off or remove any flowers to reveg

4 Likes

Thanks @Majiktoker . I might repot them into 5 gallon and reveg outdoors.

1 Like

smoking sone gorilla glue that has been drying for 3 days…taste, consistency, smoke, quality all A1. 10/10 and it hasnt hit the jars yet an still due for about 4 more days drying. Its some extremely tasty/ potent stuff… best ive grown so far…

10 Likes

I’ve had Gorilla Glue number 4 from a local dispensary and it was outstanding! After I grow some gold leaf and blue dream seeds I have I’m definitely going for the Gorilla Glue. I like the kind I had so I’m sure Ilgm’s is awesome too. Yours look outstanding! Congratulations. I’m sure after the cure it’ll knock your socks off if it’s already good now! Congrats! :+1::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks yeah it is sooo good already. @neckNflu

Some harvest pics on the LED Gorilla Glue #4.

9 Likes

I know that right my biggest thing is Being patient and letting them swell up

2 Likes

wow. They look beautiful. They really used up those nutrients really well for you. Those leaf colors are showing nice. Looks like that’s going to be some dynamite stuff. Enjoy!

2 Likes

How long do you go before you just give ph water like do you feed till week 7 and flush for 2weeks or 8weeks then flush for 2 weeks

1 Like

Pretty much fed them till like week 7-8 then plain water the rest of the watering after that. No flush. I under fed them i think cuz the nutes called for more then what i had given them the last few times. I think i gave water last 5 waterings or more of just phd water, and they were supposed to have very light dose in ripe stage but i skipped that aswell. Im using Emerald Harvest 2 part @Nell1

that is a great strain @Dr.DankThumb420
that is why it is back in my garden time 2…lol

2 Likes

I’m gone share a picture of mines when I get home show you how mines looking

1 Like