Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

boy that would be great!
you may get more!

1 Like

You think so? And its 2:03 am on the west coast, i just watered girls , had a snack and about to roll a fatty ! @BIGE u might wanna get your guess in these gals only have so much longer lol

1 Like

lol,let me bake on it a minute!

1 Like

Haha, plenty of pics to hulk over. My girls should feel lucky they arent ready yet, cuz whenever im around its like being in the presents of the Grim Reaper, never knowing how close they are to death lol @BIGE

1 Like

yes,lol @Dr.DankThumb420 my gals seem to know the reaper is near! lol

1 Like

Lol… death is iminient. Let me know what your guestimate is… what kind of blunts you smoke E? I always smoke hemp most of the time but am enjoying some natural tabacco leaf with my herbs atm. @BIGE

1 Like

i roll rice paper joints but looking into a bong of some sort!
average of 5.31oz per plant dryis my guess

1 Like

Im hoping for at least 6 oz per plant or more. @BIGE
Have u ever tried a King Palm

1 Like

Zig zag natural leaf @BIGE

6 Likes

no, i have not

2 Likes

They are a natural leaf from singapore rainforest dubbed the worlds best smokeable leaf. Lil on the pricey side, 3.99 for 3 pack , but they come with corn husk filter. They have an organic pack for a dollar more, but the 3.99 pack is basically organic just doesnt say it, and they grow the corn husk along with leafs in a clean self sustained environment non gmo all natural. My favorite of the leafs. And they are all ready rolled just stuff with the very handy wooden packing tool that comes with them. I figure pay more for hemp or king palms so i can get a healthier smoke… oh and they are bigger then regular blunts @BIGE

4 Likes

Great looking plants brother she has some height to her. Great looking structure as well

1 Like

Pure Red Sativa. Buds are looking super frosty, but kinda small. Im hoping for 4 oz off her… man im at the point where i want to chop them down and they are not even close yet lol.

Her Main Bud

5 Likes

hang in there @Dr.DankThumb420 she may go into overdrive!

2 Likes

Im hoping. More smoke lol @BIGE

2 Likes

Im fixin to start next grow… got a few beans…

3 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 aka queen kong purpled up nicely

Purple purple leafs. Now the bud needs to purple up lol

8 Likes

She wont fit in one pic anymore.

Some Bud Action

More Bud Action

5 Likes

All LED Gorilla Glue #4 Main Top

8 Likes

Seems like you are always moving plants in your flower room. I guess thats the true meaning of perpetual grow but anyways keep up the great work.

2 Likes