Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

@WillyJ what ppms are you feeding at week 1.5 - 2 weeks in flower? My Plants are big so im debating half strength or full strength bloom nutes… they got plain water last water, and quarter strength bloom before that.

1 Like

i do not @Dr.DankThumb420 i could not help myself and smoked it all up like it was going out of style!
all i have is a stinky ol’jar and the sweet memories i forgot already! lol

4 Likes

Yeah she looked pretty frosty on the few pics i did see. I hope mine are as good @BIGE

2 Likes

have you ever tried GG before?

1 Like

Yeah ive had plenty of it… give me a lil and ill dig out the picture of the purple gorilla glue #4 i had. It was dark purple like a grape soda can. Only one nug had a lil piece of green out of a 8th. The buds i got the seeds from were highly potent @BIGE

2 Likes

this was my first try and i like it!!
it will be back in my garden soon!
i was impressed with the longevity of high,taste great too!
sticky and stinky just how i like them @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Yeah im all out of the gorilla glue seeds and might take some clones off her and the other girls for the summer outdoor grow. @BIGE

1 Like

to bad the clones are not off that purple beauty you described…

1 Like

Yeah the seeds are not from that particular beauty either. They are from another source of gg#4 from cali. When i had smoked that purple gorilla i was praying for a seed lol @BIGE

4 Likes

my top three strains i’ve grown 1 girl scout cookies 2gorilla glue 3 northern lights
i thought i was a sativa guy at the start but now i’m leaning toward indica strains! lol

3 Likes

Yeah indica for sure… i like to have a mix, 80% indica 20% sativa for night time relaxation, 100% indica for bed time, and 60% sativa 40% indica for day time use so im energized. I like the high from a 80% sativa with a good amount of amber as well… energized but mellow @BIGE

6 Likes

Haven’t checked ppm since using ph perfect nutes but I feed full strength…went full strength from day 1 in flower…I’ll check next feeding and see now I’m curious @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Hey willy, this girl has curled leave tips but is not excessively dark, Do you think she should get another plain watering ? Or do u think shes hungry? Last water was plain and she came out 6.5 @WillyJ shes also lagging behind in bud production

5 Likes

Sup @BIGE about to feed girls full strength bloom and mammoth p. 1250 ppms. Thinking im gonna give the girl in above post some more plain water

3 Likes

lol,yea i’ve got to go put mine to bed! lol
they have been partying out in the shed all night!

2 Likes

Mine party all night sleep all day lol @BIGE

2 Likes

lolmine too!!
i fed them before bed last night i’m anxious to see what is going on this morning!

1 Like

Same here, they are getting full dose feeding atm 2.5 ec so well see who liked it. Im sure they all will, they all are 5 plus feet tall @BIGE

2 Likes

mine were shorter because i forced them to flower at a very early age…
as far as space,it was good but next round i’ll let them grow to full potential…

1 Like

Yeah mine were only vegged for like 4-6 weeks not exactly sure on the count but i was also shooting for very quick veg so i could get them to flower @BIGE

1 Like