Autoflower Budding

Hello all,

I was at a hydroponics shop in Nashua NH and overheard the clerk tell a customer his autoflower strain is not budding because his dwc setup has to much volume. Is this true? I thought autoflowers triggered due to genetics.

Please shed some some light on this. Makes no sense to me.

Thanks

Autoflowers flower due to there traits in there genetics which is the ruderalis in them. Autoflowers flower depending on age they will indicate when they are ready when they are old enough and sexually mature

4 Likes

Thank you for the response. I knew he was wrong. I told the customer to sign up on this forum and I would put a post up to verify what I thought was right.

3 Likes

My pleasure happy growings

1 Like

Yes you are right, he isn’t

Will

2 Likes

Just asking how long of a growing season is it for outdoors with Amnesia Haze Auto -Flowering ? Mine are starting to show first flower’s. I just used Super Bloom yesterday ! I want to get Tiger Bloom .Is that the best to use at this time ?

Roughly 120 days seed to finish.

Is that 120 days for outside grow @garrigan62 or does it take that long for inside also?

@Tumblecreekkid do you have a grow Journal? If so can u get the link? I’d love to follow you’re girls! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just checking ! I’m in fla and it’s rained here for 5 straight days. Looked yesterday and noticed some of the roots are exposed .I’ll be getting more dirt to cover . I did use the Fox farms aqua dirt. too light need heavier dirt. I’m packing some compost with water crystals cause this rain won’t last .July is coming on quick and the morning sun is burning hot already.So composted with a good garden soil should do it ! I’ve grown several years ago . But I quit because I got busted in 73’ .Cops took 40,000 lbs. then Ha. All Acapulco Gold was the seed I used then . Can’t find it anymore .I got a crop every 90 to 100 days back then . There is so much hybrid now .I’d like to find some good old Panama Red, Colombian Gold or Red …Help !!!
Afgan is great but mine smelled so strong outside you’d smell it 200 yards away .

1 Like

I started seed April 11th Full Moon they were up & going in three days so that’s April 14th … So you say the ladies should be ready Aug 14th ! we will see !

1 Like

If your looking for top notch nutrients I would suggest trying the flower power it does not disappoint

1 Like