Auto flower northern lights dwc first real grow

Have you maybe thought about tying back and training @Tonyb

1 Like

Kinda. I did it to my NLA I’m going inside with great success, but this location is so far in the woods and a mosquito breeding ground. So staying there longer than absolutely necessary (making the fence, transporting and transplanting them, watering) is pretty hard to get my self to do lol. But on the topic of when I should feed them nutes… What ya think xD?

If these are your girls that you’re wondering about that look like they’re ready for nutrients anytime now

1 Like

If they are going in the ground you can give them a light feeding to get them going, otherwise only feed them If they show they need it. Outside all elements are naturally produced from the earth through the soil, and rainstorms.

Otherwise in pots yes if feed them once a week

2 Likes

@Majiktoker & @Hogmaster thank you for the words of wisdom. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. I went of on the de… Probably won’t let it happen again… But my autos have nearly doubled in height since there transplant 4.5 days ago. They haven’t started to really get bushy yet… But plan on hitting them with some nute water tmrw morning. Hoping a nice dose of nitrogen will help em suck up the sun rays n have those leaves start bushing out a bunch.

Soo I haven’t posted a pic of my NLA in a while I feel like. I got her in my cab with a Mars hydro 300w led and a 24w t-5 for side lighting on her 24/7. Kinda hot in the cab with all that n the summer lights but she shouldn’t have much time left so I’m just running the small room ac unit I have. Lil bit of light burn from when I was trying to keep her in the small cab, but I dont think it’ll effect it much in the long run.

2 Likes

@Tonyb she is looking sooooooooo good!!! Man, I’m gonna build a indoor setup like yours so that I can give indoor growing a try. I just ordered 4 of those E27 LED’s that I’m planning on using. I think I’m gonna try some blue mystic for my first indoor grow. What do you think?

Sounds good. Never had it though lol. If you’re handy with tools you could make something like mine but even better! Choose to make it a lil wider n deeper n taller, which could let you put in a better carbon filter.

If you want and close ups for like the weather strip job, or like anything else that could help you copy the design just ask. I would get more t-5’s, or get like a CFL hanging up top. There’s some nice CFL hanging rigs on esty. I’ve bought two, 2 bulb and a 4 bulb. They’re 26watt bulbs n rater by the guy at 200w n 400w. I’m thinking of adding a bunch of t-5’s around the side of my cab so I can use a lower straight led. I already have 1 24watt. I was thinking of trying to get 5-7or 8 around the box … Basically depending on how far I can get them with still being able to reach with the lil pig tail piece… Get like a mixture of red and blues going around the outside, almost giving it a full spectrum kinda dealy-o lol

2 Likes

Some pics of the buds on my northern lights auto. Lil bit of light burn from before It had room to move it in to my big cab

3 Likes

I ended up just buying a tent. I hope that that is a good way to grow. I’m a little skeptical about it, but a lot of people swear by them. So, we will see.

1 Like

Ya I ordered a tent the other day. I have 2 gold leaf seedlings that are getting too big for my cab so I ordered a 2x2 to start off with for a tent. When my roommate moves out in Sept I’m going to get a 2x4 one too

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed it’s so convenient and well concealed if you have any questions please don’t has to take to ask :wink:

3 Likes

Yea, I won mine on eBay for $40. It’s a 24"x24"x36" by LA garden. I miss excited to get it. My plants are outside right now, but I feel like I have to worry about too many things outside for them to not be ruined. I was thinking about making another purchase for either some loweyder auto, or some blueberry auto, but I can’t decide which. Any suggestions @garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Donaldj @Tonyb ???

1 Like

The lowryder is good so is blueberry either one you cant go wrong @Sharkslayer

1 Like

Well I just ordered 20 of the blueberry autos from ilgm… I’m super excited about it. :grin:

3 Likes

Would you happen to have any light source for your tent

I’m gunna put my Galaxy hydro 300w with 4-6 23 watt cfls in it also for supplemental light until I have enough extra scratch to get either a 600w led or just maybe just another Galaxy hydro n run 2 in the tent

3 Likes

So I feel like a should put a smoke report of my “first grow” of two mystery seeds n two white terror seeds all from a bag. It was my learning grow, there were many points I thought of trashing them to start over with all of the new information and skills I had learned from messing up with them. That being said the weight of the harvest kind of blew, 18grams. I had the cabinet I grew them in over packed from the get which I know caused that low number. It’s still pretty early in the cure so the buds are still a little harsh on the backside of the hit, but is a nice pretty strong high. I don’t smoke often rn in this point of my life because of a personal issue, so I’ve had a few friends also smoke it and they also think it’s a pretty nice high. All in all I’m calling it a win because I learned so much n have over a half of good bud.

4 Likes

That’s the most important! The lessons learned. Imagine how much better the second grow will be! @Tonyb

And you know there are no pesticides or other chemicals!