August 2017 Bud of the onth Contest

Wow votes are all over the place!

3 Likes

All of these are absolutely awesome!
But, I give my vote to @Laurap For this to be your first grow. Thatā€™s awesome!
Good luck to everyoneā€¦

3 Likes

Changed my mind 3 times , hard to make a call here but I go with @NTMAREMACH this month.
Great looking and good picture.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Had no clue as to what I was doing but everyone here helped me get these girls to this point. Kinda a homage to everyone who had my back. Donā€™t expect to win but thankful for your vote

4 Likes

Everyone has great buds!

1 Like

Yeah that one broke the stem it was over a ounce and 3 quarter wet

3 Likes

Your plants are awesome
Great to see such great success from a new grower
Gives me hope :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

@Laurap great job on your first grow

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH has my vote.

Laurap, it was close between yours and his: GORGEOUS BUD WORK!

4 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner. Wow, that was hard deciding. Iā€™m still going back and forth but I have to give 2 green thumbs up to @Hogmaster 's work of art. They all looked amazing

5 Likes

Iā€™ve always killed regular plants so I was hesitant to try to grow but found this awesome forum , looked at girls everyday so from temp, humidity,pests were found early. Itā€™s one of the funnest things Iā€™ve ever done. iā€™m hooked, got new beans yesterday and ready to be able to boot these out when ready and go again. Canā€™t wait to sample them!

8 Likes

@Laurap Great Job

3 Likes

Supposed to be white widow,

2 Likes

It is killer

Thanks so much. Hubby says Iā€™ve got a new love.gottaget him to help me more.spend alot of time w/them

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH gets my vote

3 Likes

Sorry guys but @Hogmaster get my vot whit that fat bud. Good job man!

4 Likes

My eyes say @NTMAREMACH

2 Likes

Nice entryā€™s everyone!

My vote goes to @NTMAREMACH

3 Likes

Thank You my friend.

3 Likes