( Attention everyone )Thank You card for I❤️GM staff and employees to another great year in 2017!

I have been meaning ot thank you for this kind post. Thanks. Happy growing

6 Likes

Hopeful that anyone that has had help been helped or needed help can share there good times with the I❤️Gm team staff and Robert for letting us and making us all successful and @latewood for all the work and help you have been and done I thank you my friend

5 Likes

Want to thank Robert and his staff for making the ILGM experience as nice as it is. I know, it is good for business but more than that for the growers. It gives us a chance to build a network of people that believe in Cannabis as a medication. The resources on this site help get to the heart of problems through research and reaching out to the other growers for help.

The sales that are on this site also allow us that have limited funds to get started with quality seed genetics that produce superior results. The customer service at this site is great and they always follow up, making sure we are happy. I am completely happy with this site and so are many of us.

Thank You Robert !
Jerry

5 Likes

Yep. I’m happy to echo what all the fine folks before me have said. The existence of ILGM and it’s forum has really helped a lot of people learn and grow successfully where they may have been floundering otherwise.

It’s reminiscent of being a Jeep or boat owner where every other Jeep or boat owner waves or waves back with an air of sincerity you don’t find in many other circles.
I don’t own either nor am I likely to relive those experiences but I do grow some cannabis and wave to all the members here who will most assuredly wave back.

:wave:

6 Likes

Used to have a CJ-7 Renagade that I used to go hunting in the back country with. It is definitely a cult like following with Jeep. Had a lot of friends that had jeeps.

1 Like

Where to start, Everyone’s been so helpful. Hubby and i agree we are sold on your products, your responsibility help wherever needed. We trust you and thank you for you endless work. Im sure you’ve never told enough how important y’all are to all of us.

4 Likes

I’m new here and gaining more knowledge every day. Thanks to all who contributed and share their knowledge. Another jeep guy here as well and enjoying the jeep wave on the streets, now enjoying the community here either. I’m gonna start my greenhouse right after we finished installing the smittybilt parts and new tires on the current Jeep project.

4 Likes

I’ve learned more on here in a 18 months than I did in 4 years of High School.

6 Likes

I found this thread by searching all categories, and since a thank you was my intention, I thought alright a thread to properly thank all the staff and members of ILGM, I know I am new here but I will admit I stalked some of you before joining because I liked your styles of growing, and since I had never grown indoors and really didn’t want to waste my time. I also must admit This was not my first choice of places for purchase… I was wrong…TWICE. I must say at this moment being wrong never felt so right. I just received my latest order in 4 that is Four days from the date of order actually 3.5 days to be exact. What took so long… Seriously I thank you all and I plan to be to be a lifer here. I hope that’s OK with everybody cause we are family now.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and welcome @Holmes
My last order came in 2 days from shipping confirmation email WooHoo they have the delivery thing figured out thats for sure

1 Like

:clown_face: