ATF x northern lights auto grow journal

Gals are looking good! Gonna get some yuge buds off these ladies!

7 Likes

@Allen13420 man you killing it my friend, great job

1 Like

From the looks of them, you should end up with an excellent yield!

1 Like

Very nice ladies there bud, is like to know how your harvest is! Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks guys!! They actually look better in the pics than real life… they still have a ways to go just loose and stringy. I just started the first week of feeding beastie blooms and by the foxfarms feeding schedule you only feed beastie blooms a couple of weeks but I will go ahead and feed it for an extra week or maybe two. Before switching to the chiching. I have got them worked up to a full feeding everytime and starting to push beyond the limits of reason and feeding more and more. And they take it so why not. My personal record for one plant so far just over 3 1/2 oz. I believe one of these will break that record.

1 Like

Update on the autos and bad news as one has started popping out some nanners so good bye pretty lady shame to end your journey before it’s completion. On the plus side she is farther along than her two sisters. I believe just results of different pheno type being the dominate strain showing itself and you can tell from the way the buds have formed between them.

This thing is a monster compared to what I normally harvest I will be up all night trimming looks like. As for the other 2 they starting to fill out nicely and I’m thinkin about trimming some more stuff that’s not getting good lighting and not growing on one plant and leave the other and see how much it slows down the grow and if this will help yeilds.
I also forgot to mention the clones that I took off of these 2 in my last reply so as for them they have been placed in soil, about a week or so ago, I did loose four and lost a lot of leaves but I believe it was due to me not having a big enough hood to cover the beasts. The majority show slowed growth with a couple not slowing at all and looking very strong and a few got close to near death but look OK for now.

6 Likes

These two girls are really starting to fill up those loose spots and buds are getting dense. I got a little under 2 oz off the hermie I picked and still gives a nice high for being picked early.

Also here are the clones I took from these some are doing really good and growing strong while a few are still showing a lot of slow growth

5 Likes

Update time and the girls are putting on some real weight not able to hold their buds up so I guess I will prop them up with some dowels. Also some of the clones I took from them…looking good and starting to pack on some weight also but I can tell they are at least 2 weeks maybe 3 behind the mothers. And a pretty Lil bud starting to form on my Riddler mother I have placed into the flowering room.

5 Likes

Update on the 2 ladies…at this point it’s a struggle to keep these watered. Both are drinking quite a bit with one getting just over a gallon with very little run off and the other I feed a gallon and a half and still no run off. This strain I came up with would be excellent grown outdoors…and do loads better with all day sunlight. I may have to give it go I have been eyeing a few spots already.

7 Likes

Beautiful plants… love it… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I always encourage anyone that is able to grow outside. “The great outdoors!” If you can do it, you won’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Well I took one limb and dried it out and got an Oz off one limb getting ready to harvest at least one depending on how long it takes I may go ahead and harvest both but I doubt it. Idk who’s idea it was to grow such monster plants…lol

7 Likes

Update and a total for ya’ll now it’s just dried not cured completely but I got a total weight of 9.75oz Im sure it will still loose a Lil weight but not much at this point.

8 Likes

So I have added the clones aka middle limbs that I thinned out off these two ladies and got 5oz. Off of those…wow I’m counting the clones as part of those plants and now that’s 14oz.

lol thats one happy ass snowman right now!
Dried and almost cured I expect to loose maybe a half oz through the last of the curing. They took after the alskan thunder f@*! And taste isn’t all that great but man what a stoned high it gives. I believe i am going to name this strain Browntown or bear piss i havent decided just yet…Have to say I have enjoyed watching these ladies grow. Nothing beats a good successful grow that you bred the seeds and created something new and different that turned out pretty good. Now if i could just say the same for my kiddos…It will be awhile before I grow anymore autos cause the plants I bread them with are making them huge and too big for the grow space I have available at the moment. But I will start the thread back up. When I do I plan on trying the northern pineberry (northern lightsXpineapple expressXblueberry auto)X white rhino I bread I’m interested to see how they turn out well taa taa for now! p.s. I do have another journal going with my monster clones that are photo period plants so I’m not giving up the grow entirely just resting the autos for a while. Besides 13-14oz will last me a good little while…

5 Likes

Would you please tag me in that journal so I can watch?

1 Like

Sure thing man!

1 Like

Hey @Allen13420 are you growing these with the single 300W? I have two of them in a 4x4x5 and am wondering if I can get away with one for a dedicated veg space. Looking good btw!

No these where started with that light but they out grew the space I had them in and had to move them under my 600w hps. The space I use that 300w gaxalyhydro is a 2x3 and it does that area pretty good but for the size your talking about I would want to have at least 2 of these.

1 Like

Had ATF alone timeago cannot find how can i get it again goodsoil need help

@goodsoil I was lucky enough to find some seeds in a bag of “top shelf” dispensary buds. All have been female and I just keep cloning her to keep the genetics alive

1 Like