Artistry Under the Influence

Man, that is some talent you have.

1 Like

@DieHigh55
You could frame and charge $200 for each. Easily.
Greed has nothing to do with it!

3 Likes

Would YOU pay $200 for one? Than that’s what I’ll charge.:wink:

5 Likes

Thank you very much👍

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 sorry for slow reply buddy
Thanks buddy will be looking into getting a print for Wifey as a Xmas gift she’ll love it and I love the fact I know the artist Woohoo :raised_hands: lol
Much appreciated brother

3 Likes

And your appreciation is doubly appreciated, brother, thank you!:v:

1 Like

Good afternoon growers, smokers and other creatures from the Enchanted Forest. Todays artistic offering is just finished, in fact the shine is from the wet oil. Immah worked as a volunteer waitress in a restaurant we hang out at, and was very kind and BRAVE to pose for me. Hence, for your viewing pleasure…“Meisje Met Een Parel (Girl with a Pearl) 2017”

25 Likes

Absolutely awesome! @DieHigh55 Mad Mad Mad SKILLS!

4 Likes

Thanks thanks thanks!

3 Likes

I like your stuff. Looks like Dutch Master’s trained you.

1 Like

I got most of my influence from them. The first time I saw the real Girl with a Pearl was in Den Haag in Holland. You go through this museum of incredible Renaissance art, 4 stories I think, and the last floor you walk into a room and there she is…very small, badly damaged and beautiful. I couldn’t help it, I started crying.

4 Likes

That’s the truth!!!I

Made these for a wedding gift while medicated lol

18 Likes

Very cool :metal::+1::clap:

1 Like

@daddy and also this

And

10 Likes

Those came out pretty cool.

1 Like

@DieHigh55 very nice charcoal mate,have been learning to scrub an shade the last couple years,to get to a standard like yours 1day hopefully,amazing work,i’m still on the basics but love it all,great thread @wild tk u :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words. I’m completely self taught, meaning, if I can, anybody can and probably better too. Show us something you’ve done. In appreciation for your compliment, today’s humble offering is in your honor.

Maude Fealy, silent film actress and playwright

15 Likes

@DieHigh55 absolutely amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Maude is one of my favorites, she had a natural incredible haunting beauty.

4 Likes