Artistry Under the Influence

Frédéric Mesnier is a great French Classical guitarist that as self-educate himself to guitar, he is really good :+1::ok_hand:

It’s worth going to YouTube and listen to his repertoir, @Willd ,

Thanks for mention him @aussie123556:+1:

1 Like

- YouTube ten yrs after was next,think alot about this 1.while i play along .lol :slight_smile: i can play some of fredrick but no whr near his brilliance,but i remember ever note :slight_smile: of mutliple songs is music blocking something,as its another passion like gardening,or are they instincts. :slight_smile: passions ? an for all the dog lovers Johnny Cash - Hurt Cover (NIN) Fingerstyle - YouTube

1 Like

Lol yep. And when the cassette data drive came out, it was the best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

@DieHigh55 amazing picture,shading, :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Niala do you know the bands family,boots an roots song and band an audience house on the hill album,another 2 great distractions,tks for the appreciation, :slight_smile:

Thaw Paw

5 Likes

@Willd Very nice :+1:. Thanks for sharing :hugs:. I’m bundled up and going out to get the shoveling done. When done and thawing out with some hot :chocolate_bar: I’ll replay it!

1 Like

It’s all public.

ok tk u :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DieHigh55 iv’e had a kookaburra pinch a chop off the barbie near nimbin an then slapped it an ate it in front of us,it wouldn’t take the bread we offered…lol,free curly tail,short loiny tk u :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t understand all of this but it did make me laugh it loud!! :joy: I kinda want to read it to a kid and ask them to draw a picture of it. :wink: I feel like I can imagine seeing it even though I don’t really know exactly what it means :smile:

3 Likes

A bird :bird: grabbed meat off the bbq grill and ate it in front of him :grimacing: “loosely translated “ @GreenThunder

3 Likes

It’s almost a country song, eh?! :rofl: Or a limerick? I’ve read it several times and laugh every time… easily amused I guess :wink::grinning: (the wake and bake helped I’m sure)

3 Likes

I guess you have to be Australian to really get it.

2 Likes

Freeze Tease

It rained like hell then froze. Made me compose this. Oh disclaimer…most the drums are courtesy of the Apple virtual drummer Kyle.
The drugs and rest of it is all me.

9 Likes

Pretty much granny, but the " slapped it " i think refers to the bird slapping the chop against a tree or ground trying to kill the chop before eating eat. As kids we used to cut the long fatty bit off the chop and feed it to the kookaburra’s, because the fat was wobbly the bird still thinks its alive. Very Australian :wink: that’s right up my alley. Oi oi oi :wink:

4 Likes

I kinda thought that was it :slightly_smiling_face: about the slapping part but wasn’t sure so I left that out of my “translation”. I used to have an Australian friend who always cracked me up with some of the things he said :grimacing:. But then I’d crack him up with my Southern sayings :+1:

3 Likes

@GreenThunder a bird stole a steak off the bbq with ppl standing right there flipping their steaks,an then ate it 1m away slapping the steak on the ground to kill it…lol…have hand fed kookaburrus before but yeah stealth dive bombing steak stealing no fear kookaburra birds ,was a new 1 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Willd,love that baseline, :slight_smile:

The image has amused me all day, along with the musical way you originally presented it :wink: Thanks for that :grin: