Arpeggio's 1st journal

Wing, baby, wing! Burp, baby, burp! :sunny:

3 Likes

Haha sounds like a plan my man! Ah nice the old school way baby, cause we both know back in the day they didn’t have this fancy technology we have now a days

Hey @arpeggio just caught up on your thread and wow, wow, wow! You got it going’ on. Congrats! If your not really a cook and want options, consider infusing coconut oil instead of butter. If you get refined oil you can use it in anything you use butter in because it doesn’t have the flavor of coconut but if you decide you don’t want to cook with it you can put it in canna caps too. It’s a little more versatile than butter. You can also infuse honey with it if you have more of a sweet tooth.

2 Likes

I was thinking @peachfuzz 's recipe for butter! Any recommendations for coconut oil?

2 Likes

@arpeggio it’s the same process as the butter.

1 Like

Just figured I’d throw up some random photos:

![3|375x500]

8 Likes

Music and Buds…I thoroughly enjoyed that.

1 Like

Been gone for a minute… :wink:
Life troubles…

You need some info…?

:v: :sunglasses:

Thanks for checking in! All’s good . . . :sunny:

Looking great brother

1 Like

And a few more:

Eileen –

Victoria –

Jane –

7 Likes

A dozen colas! Took 6 on Sunday and the last four today off of Liz today. The two small ones? A branch the gardner knocked off of Eileen, and an accidental limb snipped from Victoria. (The other problem with growing two in the same pot! Both at about 3 weeks of flower, but at least there are some trichomes. . .)

5 Likes

With Elizabeth no longer sharing her 7 gallon fabric pot, VICTORIA is now queen of the garden:

3 weeks of flower:

5 Likes

Have I posted a song in awhile?

Outbreak Monkey
lyrics by Jack Foster III, music by Foster and Berry
©2008 Muse-Wrapped Publishing

Heading down to the boulevard
gonna take some time,
animate some places
Make a friend, drink a pint of beer
trade a tale or two
Got an answer for the broken heart
got a dream that ought to do it
yeah - yeah

Life
is a word
for a song
that we all gotta sing with hearts
and our minds
but there’s never time
cause the rhythm rolls on
Oh yeah
Oh

Got an answer to the broken world
Gotta turn yourself
into an outbreak monkey
you’re a virus, whatcha wanna catch?
not a heart-ache, not a fl u
Spread a smile, and a helpin’ hand
lend an ear, yeah you can do it
yeah - yeah

Life
is a word
for a song
and our minds
but there’s never time

Time flies on prestissimo wings
grooves like a heavy
mother on speed
keep deep in the pocket
spreading the love

Got an answer to the broken world
Gotta turn yourself
into an outbreak monkey
you’re a virus, whatcha wanna catch?
not a heart-ache, not a fl u
Spread a smile, and a helpin’ hand
lend an ear, yeah you can do it
yeah - yeah

Life
is a word
for the song
and our minds
but there’s never time
cause the rhythm is
Life
yeah the word
for the song
and our minds
but there’s never time

credits

from Jazzraptor’s Secret, released January 1, 2009

Foster - vox and guitars
Berry - keys and bass
Greg Sudmeier - drums

1 Like

That’s going to be a huge bud right there.

2 Likes

So just finished drying Liz’s 4th harvest:

The small white-haired buds (zoom in) in the center are from the two accidental branches of Eileen and Vicky. I just smoked a couple of these small ones, and I’ve got to tell you: smoking baby buds is really sweet! Every grower should at least try it. I know you’re not maxing out size or THC, but there’s just a real sweet taste and high. These were about 3 weeks old off of the plants.

The mature buds (9 to 10 weeks) are SO odiferous and still sticky! I took the picture with flash, and you can see the flash reflecting off of the trichomes!

So today’s .7 brings Liz’s total to 2.25 ozs. That’s what I expected at the beginning, though for awhile I thought I was going to get more; then I thought less! Here’s the haul from Liz, less buds I’ve already given away or smoked.

5 Likes

To me there is nothing better than Bud, curing in a jar. Well one thing… Cured Bud, ready to smoke! Nicely Done @arpeggio

3 Likes

So some negative developments, too. Remember up the thread, when a portion of Jane fell over, and I prematurely concluded no harm done? I’ve removed three sub-branches of the fallen portion already, and the rest of that branch isn’t going to make it much longer either. So, more damage done than I originally suspected. That portion of the plant was probably one third of the plant before the fall:

The bright side? I’ll end up with more baby buds! LOL!

Meanwhile, Eileen is on her 5th week of flower and will be the next harvest. I love trichomes!

And another Queen Victoria picture for good measure!

6 Likes

Sucks that some died off my friend but hey more concentration on the other buds now

2 Likes

I’m not sure if there was anything I could have done. I think Jane’s system for transporting nutrients and water was broken:

1 Like