Anyone used Epsom salt to treat possible Mag dif

Definitely need to flush again… But what change your soil so drastically? You use pH down and up? Or something else?
@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @peachfuzz @WillyJ
What do you think guys?

You are sure that is soil and not soilless? That are pieses of wood in your soil?

1 Like

Thats a big jump in ph…what is in your soil? I would flush and get your runoff where it should be…then a lite feeding and some cal-mag or epsom salt…give them a few days and watch the new growth

1 Like

That is in organic soil that I just got from Home Depot. Lesson learned I do believe I need better soil. Yes it’s driving me crazy that it’s taking this long to recover. I’m guessing my pH got that high from the nuit burn and the soil pH. I was going to get some better soy oil and transplant the smaller ones. And just flush the bigger ones until I get a proper pH coming out. Should I flush with just 6.5 water where should I go lower since it’s already high?

Go whit 6.5 and wait after each gal to let the salt melt… After 6-8gal check the pH…

2 Likes

6.5 until runoff reaches 6.5 … 3 gal water per gal of soil

3 Likes

Do it gradually or it will become worse , the key to growing is consistency in temps , water clarity and humidity , but get you some sea weed extract and recharge and it will fix that in 2 days .

3 Likes

do you use any specific brand of sea weed extract @yoshi?

Any brand is good they all are organic , I’ve grown great potent plants with just soil , bag fertilizer 5-8-4 with sea weed extract .

3 Likes

Every grower in my opinion should keep a jar of Recharge honesty , that is a growers problem solver instantly , it recharges your soil and your roots for crazy vigorous growth.

2 Likes

Any idee of what period of time is viable to use after opening up? Also maybe a link or a picture of that Recharge? Or something…pleaseee😁
@yoshi

Here you go @M4ur

2 Likes

I was finding that but I think it’s something localy made :joy:… How much do you can use after opening up?

Im sure you just ise what you need an close it up till next time you need it…like everything else I’m sure there is a shelf life…but I would think that would be quite a while @M4ur

1 Like

Thx a lot… Maybe you know something else but to do the same for plants? That is only USA stuff and it’s to price for my budget (the shipping costs are killing me :joy:)

It’s worth every penny , with recharge and sea weed extract , you will have to do something memory wrong to get a sick plant , I used it every other watering and plants explode in growth , weight , and super heavy buds , you want to see crazy growth in veg , used recharge , sea weed extract with microbe life , unbelievable .

4 Likes

@yoshi. Do you use the recharge and a second sea weed extract. Or is the recharge have it in it?

I water with seaweed extract and I used recharge every other watering .

1 Like

I just picked up bloombastoc and started a dose 6 weeks till harvest. How do you like it?

Just wow I guess I also use the terra max from Atami… It’s for entire grow. The thing is that should be use it for last 2 weeks (bloombastic)… The thing is that I don’t use something else to make a comparison.
Also all my grows was whit calcium deficiency so I guess Epsom Salt helped the calcium to by absorbed by the roots system (calcium is immobile so needs magnesium to be absorbed by the roots) :+1:

1 Like