Anyone growing auto's up north?

Thanks @AnneBonny

It was hard to throw away maybe 60% of the buds, but hopefully the outside drying will work and give me a small jar of good meds at least .

I still have 3 danish girls, Leb27, 4 feet high and looking fine. They’re supposed to be good against mold, but they just went into flower so it’s going to be mid-late october before they’re ready so we’ll see.

1 Like

@arcticGrow … not sure if u can get your hands on some bovidia packs…straw/sawdust? Bovidas are great for keeping a relative humidity. U can turn anything into the perfect humidor…lol. Just a thought. Any pics yet? I wanna see them SHINEY trikes…lol.

@Mischief

My macgyver approach worked out fine.

Curing in glass now at 61-62%. Just dumb luck I guess, hehe.

The smoke is more heady than I would like it to be, an energizing “get shit done” high, as to be excpected with immature buds. Clear trichs.

1 Like

I don’t have high hopes for the danish girls to finish. Sad really, because they could’ve given me lots of bud and saved my season.

3 Likes

Because of the weather @arcticGrow? They still might make it to finish. Or did I miss that you too are having bud rot issue?

@AnneBonny

Yes, the nights are cool and damp now, and when it’s raining as well they never get to dry up. I had mold/bud rot on 3-4 small buds on one plant 5 days ago. The weatherforecast is good all next week so I guess I’ll take them down in 8-10 days.

Going to try to make hash with dry ice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad you’ll get those extra few days. It will only make that hash tastier for sure @arcticGrow.

1 Like