Any ideas for cool ILGM merch?

Oooh rolling trays who doesnt want a favorite go to rolling tray to go with thier favortite tokin coffee mug and engraved mason storage jars
So many cool ideas rollin here love it

6 Likes

I think the question posed either was lost, or I misunderstand, but I think they are looking for designs to put on all the stuff being mentionedā€¦I saw a few, but with all the medicated minds here, we should get more ideas.

2 Likes

Ahhhh
Eeerfaderrf your right @Tr33 missed it guess we just got excited about possible new swag

3 Likes

T-shirts saying ā€œIt is NOT a CRIME to GARDEN!ā€

I would like a 10% royalty please and thank you. @latewood message me for bank deposit details :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the fun, creative ideas! Keep em coming, thanks for thinking with us. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Tshirts and hoodies with a weed leaf with a black amercian flag design inside of the leafs, and a red white blue version,and also would be cool if they offered the shirt with every countrys flag the seeds are available for shipping too

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I did some basic t-shirt designs with the THC logo on this last business day before Christmas. There are some minor variations

Top to bottom:

• crisp
  • vintage
  • black monochrome vintage
  • white monochrome vintage (my personal fav)
  • full logo

Which one do you guys like best?

Have some great holidays guys!

Roy

7 Likes

I like the ā€œcrispā€ one the best. Although I prefer to wear darker clothing, so the print would have to be white/grey with the red heartā€¦

Do not really see a difference in the first 2ā€¦

two other options would be thc logo on back, and ILGM in the typical breast pocket location or thc logo on front, with the ILGM or I :heart: Growing Marijuana on the bottom of one of the sleevesā€¦

iā€™m with you @ILGM.Roy
question,will you make the :sparkling_heart: red?

1 Like

@ILGM.Roy I like white monochrome vintage best. Maybe post a poll so the tallying is perhaps a bit easier? Just a suggestion :sunglasses:

1 Like

The black monochrome vintage

I like the black writing with the red heart and the all white writing. I think those are sweet!

White mono vintage, but I agree about the red heart

1 Like

Ps - great job in the designs. Thanks for doing this @ILGM.Roy

1 Like

Could you guys do a Sundae Driver shirt? Maybe a cartoony dude driving off into the sunset with a J in his hand? Just an idea. Peace.

How about thisā€¦an ILGM Official Calendar!!! I know right? Cool growing related pics, places to mark your watering, feed, lights for each day or whateverā€¦ I would TOTALLY buy one, I think others would as well. Insert it into guidesā€¦ā€œWe recommend keeping track of all your growing stuff, a great way to do that is with our ILGM Calendar!ā€
#Micdrop

1 Like

i like that idea!

1 Like

And each months pic can be the bud of the month winner for that month.

1 Like

Yesss please i been asking around if you lovely people have made key chains and stickers yet. I just ordered a candy kush shirt. Soon as i seen yall had shirt i bought one right away to support the merchandise line. You know what would be bad ass? If you guys made glass rigs and bongs with the logo and rob sitting sideways on it lol Iā€™d totally buy one.

I remember seeing somewhere that @latewood had talked about doing a BOM calendar. Might have been someone else, but I remember seeing it discussed.

1 Like