Any chance on this they of seeds variety?

I found out there is a OG called Larry OG, and wanted to get some seeds. Anyone know were I can get some? I know ILGM dont sell them, they are grown and looks like only offered in Southern California. I tried one person I know, and he never got back to me. I live in Illinois, and looks like the only way to get the seeds from CA is to live there and have a card. The reason why I want to seeds is my name is Larry and thought it would be kewl. Thanks!

2 Likes

seedfinder.eu @Larry815,maybe you can find it there…and they will know where to get it if available…

2 Likes

That or just Google the strain you’re looking for and I’m sure some places will have it. It’s just a guessing game if they will ship to where you are or not.

1 Like

I did that, and the only place that has it is Cali, and they want you to have a Medical card.

just google Larry OG Seeds… 3 of the top 5 on my results were seed banks… I won’t mention any names, that would just be disrespectful…

1 Like

ok thanks. I will have to try it again. The last time I tried it, they were all in California… THANKS!