Another crazy looking auto

This northern lights auto looks nothing like her other 2 siblings. I have to say it is the strangest looking cannabis plant I’ve ever seen personally.

The other 2 look like the one I grew last grow.

Could I have caused the strange growth by topping it before it showed flowers a week ago?

2 Likes

@OldSkunk. Looks good to me, maybe a little leggy but besides that…

3 Likes

@OldSkunk they do look a bit different but they always seem to be able to throw a few curve ball’s at us time will tell now mate hope it turns out ok il keep an eye and see how things go for you.

1 Like

@OldSkunk

The answer to your question is : no not at all that could have happened because of your light or lights being to far away and she was stretching to get to it.

1 Like

Inwas thinking the same thing @garrigan62
Was she the one on the outside edge of light foot print?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I had her directly under the light right next to her sisters. I have 1/2 watt Epistar LEDs in my light so I followed the chart and put the light about a foot away. I figure it’s stretching too, but don’t understand why. The good thing about it is that the plant has 5-6 bud sites per node compared to 3 that the normal plants have. Thanks for clarifying @garrigan62. I couldn’t see how topping had anything to do with it growing that way.

2 Likes

Well let see how she performs
Sometimes the ones we question become beauty queens in the end :hugs: lol

2 Likes

@skgrow
Your welcome

Will

It looks like she stretched a lot on you. Maybe she isn’t getting enough light?

Your plant looks like one I harvested a couple of weeks ago. Mine grew like a Sative and reached 3 feet in height. I cured and weighed her yield last night and got 20 grams of flower, 7 grams of trim. The flowers smell sweet and herbaceous. Your little gal is a keeper, just be patient. Here’s what mine looked like:

1 Like

she’s got legs and knows how to use them :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s a bit earlier picture that resembles yours

1 Like

I’m all out of likes @garrigan62 but I agree with you completely on that issue I lived and learned myself lol.