And Now We Play The Waiting Game

Just mailed my money for my order today! So I’m too excited and now I can’t wait to get the seeds it’s sucks I’m so impatient but I’m anticipating 3 -4 weeks hopefully sooner but not getting my hopes up. A little sketched out but I have hope for ILGM not so much for the mail service here in California haha. All I know is I can’t wait to start growing these babies once they get here!
Happy growing all!
-Manny

8 Likes

:alarm_clock: tic toc nothing worse than waiting… but then again nothing better than relaxing with a home grown smoke either so it will be worth the wait in the end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am waiting myself on seeds this is my second time ordering. No problems. They are great.

2 Likes

I’m playing the waiting game also. Got confirmation they are in the air so should see mine in a few weeks.

4 Likes

Getting ready to place my 4th order, have had nothing but success :nerd_face::seedling:

7 Likes

I hate waiting haha for anything really but hey what can you do, just gotta play it by ear. I have some bag seed growing and they weren’t doing the best until I used some nutrients and figured out what they were lacking or missing to grow and now that I basically have all I need I figured why not just get some White Widow Autos from the store. Can’t wait to smoke my homegrown!

@Smokin_ernie what state did you order from? I believe it’ll be fine just sketchy about California haha lots of undercover wrong doing around here haha. I just don’t want someone to rip open my card and it never get sent to ILGM, which I can sadly see happening.

@Jmesser80 Nice bro what type of beans did you order brotha?

@Sl1 Nice! What did you end up ordering this last time? I’m glad to hear everyone has got there orders it’s gives me a sense of ease. Mostly cause I’m just a sketched out person when it comes to things like this haha but I have hope lol

ordering form Mass. Had no problem the first time I ordered.

Good stuff man good to hear!

I actually ordered some autos - Blueberry, Amnesia Haze and Northern Lights.
I’m getting more GL this time. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I received my last order a few weeks ago in which I got some blue dream, big bud and gold leaf (5 of
Each)
I placed another order in Friday for some autos, I ended up going with the auto mix pack (3x5) so the ones on the way now are amnesia haze, blueberry and northern lights.
I only grow indoors during the winter months and then take the rest of the year off but this year I’m going to try and put a few autos outside and see what happens. (I’ll probably start them indoors then move them outdoors)

Mmm I was looking at the blueberrys but Ive always wanted to grow white widow since the first puff I took lol and seeing as how the seedbank had some I thought Id take it up. I wpuld definitely like to try growing the GL

@Jmesser80 Ive always liked blue dream as well one of my first strains ive smoked just not much of a sativa person but ill smoke blue dream any day. That’s what I’m going to do with the Auto WWs. 2 inside for the time and 2 outside in the ground to see how it differs but either way I cant wait to see what they’ll produce. Cant wait to anxious lol

I got some blue dream (I think they actually called it blue city dream) but was the best smelling smoke I’ve ever had so I wanted to see if I could produce it myself. I won’t be growing that until winter time indoors.
I also want to try the chronic widow that stuff looks pretty beastly.

2 Likes

Growing AH & Blue berry now @jmesser80 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was cracking up reading these. We’re like little kids at Christmas looking through the Sears Big Book (for those old enough to remember that). I want one of those, and one of those, oh and that one too! :christmas_tree::gift:

4 Likes

Blue city dream now that sounds pretty nice, maybe I’ll get some blue dream and white widow and get a blue widow strain mmmmm. The chronic widow does look pretty dank.

@Sl1 do you have any pictures or grow journals I’d like to see those.

@AnneBonny Im not old enough for that but I know exactly what you’re talking about lol I still look through catalogs for things to order so it’s all the same but it would’ve been cool to look through a Sears book lol

Loved the sears catalog. Could flip threw the pages for ever.

1 Like