And here we go my first indoor grow

Thanks @Majiktoker looking nice :+1:
Going to put wife’s new stove :+1::blush:

1 Like

Put it where lol, a new one in

1 Like

Yeah 10/4 I have to put propane kit in new stove and hook up to my gas line all good :blush:

1 Like

Lol thats what I thought you meant lol

Pardon me for jumping in on your conversation but I just have to say that at 62 years old I never thought that I would be smoking weed again in my life. However, for 4 years I was on vicotin, very large doses of gabapentin, Celebrex, and flexeral. When I heard that Mass was voting on making Marijuana legal I did some thinking about whether smoking weed or taking all these prescriptions and whether which one would be better for my body. So, I started smoking weed and stopped taking a few of the presc. and each week I decreased the amount of presc I took. Starting tomorrow, I will stop taking my last gabapentin pill from taking 6 per day prior to smoking weed. I can honestly say that I feel better, I am not in as much pain, and I am sleeping better. My doctor and nurse know that I am smoking weed and going off my meds; I have their support. On Friday, I saw my nurse and she asked me how it was going with the weed. I told her great and told her that I was down to one gabapentin per day. She asked how my pain level was and I looked at her and said maybe a one? She said to me so the weed is working and I said oh yeah much better than all those meds. Then she said to me …you know the last two times I have seen you, you look so much better than you did before. I told her yes I am happier and that’s probably because I am in less pain! So the gov’t or whoever can say what they want to say …I know that smoking weed is better for my body and is better than all those presc. they had me on which left me still hurting pretty bad. I have heard there are even more qualities to smoking for different ailments. I am very happy I made the decision to ditch the pharma and smoke the natural!

11 Likes

that is outstanding @Kapelady

I was just getting out of my chair to get a gabba pentin too cause my arthritic shoulder is killing me. Its a good feeling to be able to walk away from them. I still need mine from time to time or when my supply of weed gets low. Medical MJ isn’t so cheap in MA. They sure aren’t giving it away here where I live. But anyway that is awesome. I’m very happy for ya!

also if you wanna just yack you can post on my garden topic. It is a bs topic meaning it doesn’t have to be grow related.

I will come back and put the link here if you want to jump over and talk.

http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden/8897?u=bob31

And thats an open invite for anyone.

8 Likes

That’s amazing brother, I’m happy for you, your well in reach for harvest, I send you good vibes​:v::wink::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @AmnesiaHaze everything helps lol
Another few weeks I think before I can chop them down I think :+1:
@Kapelady glad to hear your doing better a lot of us suffer with pains and what not Mmj is a wonderful thing
Peace all :cowboy_hat_face: Cb

2 Likes

Just a few morning plant pics :+1::grin::wink::v:

10 Likes

Looking good man! What is the age again? Too lazy to scroll back - no enough coffee yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice grow .

2 Likes

I transplanted nov 1 @Matthew420 So they are about 90!days old not including time before transplanting :+1: Stacking up nicely I see changes everyday buds just get fatter and stickier :blush::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Thanks @Oldstoner who’s thread did we just blow up ? Lol

3 Likes

Not sure but with almost 775 replies I think it got out of hand long before we got here brother lmao

2 Likes

Good morning @Majiktoker hope all is well today my friend
sitting hear thinking about partial harvesting ? What are your thoughts on this technique are there any benefits from doing this or should I just take them all at once still have time but was wondering
:v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

Hey morning @Countryboyjvd1971, my honest opinion take them all at once. If you take to much and dont get the rest in x amount of time than you may or may not possibly risk stressing, I was always thought to wait for it all, maybe a sample from the bottom is fine but I wpuldnt on the rest until fully ready.

However people do do this when they need to open up more parts of the plants for light later in flower hope this helps

1 Like

Sounds good :ok_hand: Then I’ll wait and take all at once thanks for the fast reply bro
I don’t need to take anything so no samples lol was just thinking about it

1 Like

My pleasure keep me updated brother

1 Like

Here is a G-13 I bred

8 Likes

Thank you! Yes I agree with you that in MA Medical MJ is expensive…that’s why I’m growing my own!

4 Likes

Nice how long she been flowing ? That’s one you cross breed with the train wreck ? Looks like it’s going to be sticky icky lol