Amnesia Haze Autoflower - LST

Darn fine job . How is the smell?

Fantastic, after a good cure.

1 Like

Very very nice beautiful job I have a question not really related but sort of I have a crow growing in a room and there happens to be some clothes in there I was wondering if the smell will wash out of the clothes or will I have to trash ,any ideas thank you all very much .I hope so my wife is will kill me . I know I need carbon filters but they would have to go underneath the door oh well hope it works out any ideas appreciated. The whole house smells bad to her good to me she wants to cut them down early I do not please help I should’ve known better

@Jjman Sorry but I have no advise for you on this one, except happy wife/happy life. The exhaust air from my grow room vents to the exterior of my house (like a dryer vent). The only time you can smell the jungle in that room is if you are in there. Negative pressure keep the smell contained.

3 Likes

@Jjman why don’t you post a new topic on that? Happy to try and help you out a little but this is @Masshole grow journal and not the proper place for your questions.

2 Likes

Will do sorry about that

If you need help posting a new topic, let us know and we can help you out @Jjman

2 Likes

Start a thread and tag me bro I’ll help you out

1 Like

Hey Masshole! Read through this whole journal. Absolutely phenomenal!
I am a Newbie waiting for my first seeds which are Auto Amnesia haze!
I have started a journal with my setup shown.
I hope I can pick your brain through this. A lot of my questions were answered in your thread already though.
Thanks for that journal.

4 Likes

@blizz143 I’d happy to help but I’m completely under qualified. I’m a newbie too so my advice would be to not take my advice :slight_smile:

Seriously though, there are plenty of people on this forum who have this down to a science. Put you grow log out there and you will get all the help you need. I hope you have an incredible harvest and a ton of fun getting there.

3 Likes

Thanks Masshole.

man that is beutifull great work. I tried amensia haze auto for my first grow but issues kept my yield down to1/3 of yours. I am at 3 weeks plus on my second grow. Amesia haze photo. what are you gonna try next? Nice to see a Floyd fan…

Thanks for the compliment. I was pretty happy with that grow but I made a lot of mistakes too. Learning as I go.

I’m well into my next grow - 43 days into flower, maybe 30 or 40 days until harvest. I went with feminized photocell plants this time, specifically 3 White Widow and 2 White Queens. I will have a MONSTER harvest this time around :slight_smile:

What’s not to love about Pink Floyd?

Photos of current grow here:

1 Like

are you famillar with amused to death the album by roger waters…it out floyds Floyd

1 Like

I sure am. I recognize the Album cover :slight_smile:

I guess this grow journal was featured in a recent R. Bergman mailing and also featured on the blog ( A friend mailed me the article). I’m trending lol

I’ve been busy with work/life but the grow room continues. My last harvest was 9 oz dry! I’ll have another harvest at the end of August. I’ve made canna infused cookies, brownies, corn bread, Lobster Bisque… I’ve deep even dried some buds. I’m running out of ideas :slight_smile: but not cannabis.

2 Likes

great to hear from you @Masshole…this was an awesome grow!!! lol
i learned alot following your grow!

1 Like

I see my grow journal has been converted to a Youtube video (LST Amnesia Haze Grow). Don’t be afraid to Squeeze every last monetary drop out of that free content. I guess it’s all good. My last two grows make this one look like amateur hour :slight_smile: practice makes perfect.

3 Likes

My wwa are 31 days old and started with curles weird leaves. Now 5 all look identical and one is looking differnt then the other 5. Fatter leaves less fingers differnt shade of green. And its huge i topped it once and some lst and it has 10 tops and is like as round as it is tall. All are doing great though. If u wanna chexk out its called, new grow is going to be a learning experience.

Sorry for late reply drinking coffee and browsing that video is freaking cool
Thanks for sharing

1 Like