Amnesia haze auto grow journal

I am starting my second grow and thought it would be fun to keep a record so I can go back later and look at the mistakes I made or things I actually did right. Germinating in soil hopefully in a few day will have something to take a picture of. Not planning on doing much just gonna feed her and let her grow.

3 Likes

@Bjw that would be good like to see yr out come b4 i did anything and got anything i did that on my 1st gro jst give water and a bit of baby bio and that was it one thing u will have to give boost wen cum to flowering cause buds will say small and i will like to watch a long thanks and good growing

Well hopefully I get a sprout in a few days otherwise this could be the shortest journal on record…

Hey @Bjw I started my grow journal for Blueberry Autos on 11/17 here’s a link to it… please tag me here so I can follow along. I’m definitely on the super budget plan myself!!

~peace

1 Like

hmm, maybe the site did something with the url link?? I’m not stupid, I know how to copy/paste a link… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@bobr31 is there a secret to sharing internal links???

~peace

Thats the way it’s supposed to look, like a picture box @jusgettinby If it just looked like a link it was probably due to a site update, sometimes the links get a little weird for a day or two

1 Like

Day 4 she finally pops. I am now 4 for 4 with ilgm seeds.

@jusgettinby

3 Likes

Woo-hoo!! My twins are looking good too!

1 Like

@bob31. I know it would have been better to germinate in forever pot but I went with the way I have had success in the past. Germinated in a small plastic cup and plan to transplant dirt and all to forever home. My question is when is the earliest I can transplant?

The earliest to transplant an auto is probably around 2 weeks or so @Bjw

And they will grow like that but you are gonna loose some on the harvest is all. Hard to say but the AHA I have going now started in the 3 gallon pot and is a good 4-6 inches bigger than the BBA’s I grew and started in yogurt containers.

But before I would give a :+1: on a transplant I would like to see a pic of the plant. Do you have anything to help with the transplant like Super Thrive?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007LLEKLQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

2 weeks is what I was thinking but will post a pic before transplant. I didn’t have anything but placed an order for the super thrive and should be here well before it will be needed. As always thanks for the information @bob31.

ok @Bjw not a problem. My personal rule is that when the leaves overlap the sides of the container, it is most likely safe to transplant. They are very tender at that age so it has to be done very carefully.

1 Like