Amnesia Haze & AK-47 seedling

Great idea Boo, thanks!

1 Like

yes @Laurap i rotate autos in with my photos for the ‘‘quick bud’’ lol
this round i planted amnesia haze autos with a super skunk and super silver haze…
amnesia is budding already and will be done way sooner than others…keeps things going…lolol
happy growing dear!

1 Like

@bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971, good morning guys, I’ve got a question on curing? I’m confused on when to put the bovidia paks in. Buds came out way too dry way too quickly. My dear hubby took over girls three weeks before harvest as I had Harvey & neighbors to deal with. First he took off all the fan leaves & yesterday when I finally got a chance to look at girls he had a fan blowing on them. I’ve now taken back the growing end & limited him to mechanical & moving stuff for me as otherwise I would kill him. Lol
So what would be the best thing to do now?

2 Likes

Since he dried them out to much ? You can put pack in jars to rehydrate the buds
What is the humidity level in jars with the buds he dried before you start ? @Laurap

1 Like

Haven’t got to jars yet. Trying to get it all trimmed. Have gotten almost 300 grams with two to go. Have a sore back & blisters on my fingers but it’s for a good cause😎

6 Likes

Do you have any brown paper bags? Toss them into the bags with some packs and that will help bring the moisture up. @Laurap

Good place until they are ready for jars. Put a hygrometer in with them and wait an hour and check humidity

1 Like

Didn’t think about that. Great suggestion :sunglasses::v:

Ok, finished with these girls. Harvested almost 14 oz so not too shabby but boy oh boy mistakes were made! Thanks to everyone here esp my patient helpers who jumped in when I was freaking out! @Donaldj, @Countryboyjvd1971, and last but by far not least gentleman @bob31 ( thanks for paper bag trick worked like a charm). I’ve already started my next batch of girls: soldiers all in a row , so hope you will look forward to my stupid questions & this time I’ll maybe get it right.
Many, many thanks😎

3 Likes

Woohoo @Laurap my pleasure
So happy for you 14 ounces first harvest not bad at all hahaha
And beans started your in your way girl hahahha
Enjoy the fruits of your labor
Also live and learn we all make mistakes :+1:
:v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You’ve been a great help!
Don’t think you’re outta the woods as you know im famous for stupid questions!

1 Like

You’re welcome it was my pleasure @Laurap congrats on getting that done! Looking forward to the next grow!

Oh and btw we all make mistakes! And I can only speak for myself but it’s part of the learning curve!

I’ve been told that drying in paper bags also helps keeps them smelling good! Not sure about that claim… I know it hasn’t hurt mine!

1 Like

Once again, many thanks! Sampled the for first time & Amnesia haze taste is pleasant already but the Ak47 is harsh & don’t like the taste so hopefully curing will cure it! Lol

2 Likes

I have the AK here and it took awhile for it to smooth out. I cured mine for like a month. Now it is one of my favorites! @Laurap and it’s a good “in for the day” or after dinner med. some

2 Likes

Just what I wanted to hear! It’s the one I was wanting the most & I was sad that the taste was so awful!

2 Likes

Ok, stupid question time: with the Ak47, I’ll burp for a month? Will Amnesia need to be done that long as well as it doesn’t have a bad taste already.
Also, some say to put all you’ve got in jars on something to burp ie: take out & place on surface.
Do I need to be also doing this?

Here is what I do for all of them.

Store all jars in a cool dry dark place

I take out my jars and I roll them between my hands to loosen the bud and then I take off the cap for 10 minutes (Burping). I do that 2x day for a week checking that the humidity is around 60-65 inside the jars I rotate a small hygrometer into the jars.

If the weed doesn’t loosen when you roll it try taking some out of the jars and re-distributing it so that there is less in each jar.

On the second week, I roll them and open them for 10 minutes once a day. Keep rotating the hygrometer…

On the third week I burp 2 or 3 times in that week for ten minutes also rolling the bud to make sure it is loose and not sticking together.

From there on out I burp them occasionally but it’s mostly cause I love the smell of weed. Probably not really needed!

The AK I did them like the second week rolling and burping them once a day for the three more weeks and then they started to really smooth out. I kept them in the dark for a couple more weeks and then when I checked it was all good!

3 Likes

As always Bob, you’ve come thru for me!

1 Like

Awesome job! @Laurap Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Can’t believe it!

2 Likes

@bob31, youre definitely right about the ak47! It has to cure quite awhile but when it dies its my favorite. The am haze is a great daytime & the ak is great for night. Big difference in first taste & now !