Already planning my second grow

You might be able to see in the back right the tops are turning yellow. But this was a week ago and they’ve all turned yellow

Wow, very nice Grow!

Thanks @Sl1
I’ve always had a green thumb and have only done porch tomatoes here. Are used to have a huge vegetable garden. I’m very lucky to have a girlfriend that likes good smoke and has an empty basement!

1 Like

That works!

Are you thinking 2 more weeks to harvest?

Well I’m thinking I’m thinking of harvesting that one plant in the back. The others seem to need more growing

1 Like

Looks like a lot of,work! Great grow.

2 Likes

that one left rear is huge, wow!

The ones with the brown leaves look like heat stress. I can also see leaves right with them that are tacoing. Do you see them @Patsbasement

@Sl1 haven’t caught up with you in a few days! Hope all is well!

1 Like

No I don’t see that. Yeah the ones in the back left really stretched when I went to flower and I forgot my light was at the highest point. Minor health crisis, I left it up for a week and they really stretch

And Bob those pictures are a week old so let me get some new pics tomorrow in the light come on and see what you think

1 Like

sounds good brother. Tomorrow is another day as they say. If you can get me before like 8am as i’m on the road tomorrow from about 0900 to about 1pm or so. Either way just tag me and I will catch you when I can.

Also tag @Countryboyjvd1971

where did you get that dare instructor hat?

Long story but it came from a police dispatcher from a long time ago

nice souvenir! lol, I got a kick out of it.

1 Like

@bob31
@Countryboyjvd1979
@Sl1
@Screwauger
Hey boys and girls, here are the most recent pictures. And as you can see that one plant is stressing, turning yellow. I was hoping it would just hold on till harvest I also put one picture from The loop I am colorblind and can’t tell if the trichomes have turned amber
I am still considering harvesting that one plant soon, unless you guys convince me otherwise
Thanks for all your help

I’m gonna guess and say she is locked up and needs a flushing of pH water or a flushing agent. Since you can’t see amber… Can you differentiate between clear and milky ? As long as they are mostly milky then you are bound to be getting amber as well. The pistils should all be dried up as well.

How many weeks in full flower is she?

Maybe if you get in really tight with your camera and take a pic of a bud we can help you out a little?

I see yellow pistols on the bus in the picture - so I think you have time, have you dried a small nug to sample?

Looks like a ph issue to me @Patsbasement so I’m with @bob31

Thanks all for your quick reply’s. I need six plants are in the seventh week of flour, 5+2 weeks
I have tried sampling one bud and it is pretty good. My girlfriend likes it so that’s all that’s important. LOL

1 Like

That one plant does have 12 or 15 good buds that look mature and, while the other plants still obviously need to grow some more

1 Like